“Perfect peaceful slice of heaven”
Summertime - a luxury boutique villa
The bright and welcoming living area A brilliant phulkari art-work on the wall
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Summertime - a luxury boutique villa
The bright and welcoming living area
A brilliant phulkari art-work on the wall
Koi pond with colourful Japanese Koi fish
The Koi Suite on the ground floor leads out to the koi pond
The romantic draped four poster bed in the Coral Suite
The cheerful Sunflower Suite has large twin beds
Unusual bamboo lamp with corn ears lamp shade
Spacious bathrooms with picture windows
Elegant bathrooms
Large infinity pool with panoramic views
The magic at sunset
Outside dining
Bubbling waterfall
Serene Buddha statue in the waterfall
Summertime has two acres of tropical gardens
Magnificent views everywhere
One of the many kinds of frangipani in Summertime gardens.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 40 reviews

Reviews from our community

Trudy G
Vierlingsbeek
“Perfect peaceful slice of heaven”
Reviewed 26 August 2020 for a stay in February 2020
person found this review helpful

We had an amazing time at the Summertime villa in Goa. The staff were the most wonderful, making us feel at home and nothing was too much trouble. The private villa was perfect for lazing the days away with a swim, relaxing and the meals prepared by the chef Dinesh were a real treat. The pool was fabulous overlooking the green valley below.

Summertime is the creation of Hans (originally from The Netherlands) and his Indian wife Sucheta, and their residence is almost adjacent to Summertime. When we met them, they were happy to explain to us from where they had sourced all the beautiful furniture and artefacts for Summertime. Thanks Hans and Sucheta for your warm welcome and we look forward to return soon!

Date of stay: February 2020
24 Oct 2020
Lovely to hear from you Trudy! Sucheta and I are always happy to explain from where we have sourced all the beautiful furniture and artefacts for Summertime as it brings back memories of all the wonderful places that we have visited over the years. Each item has a story -- whether it is the bedroom furniture designed by a Frenchman in Bali’s Ubud, pool loungers made out of recycled teak wood from Tamil Nadu's Chettinad region, or the lamps made by underprivileged women from Pondicherry. This makes Summertime such a special place. Let’s hope that the international flights will resume soon so that you can come back to Goa!
Rineke V
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Wish I could have stayed longer”
Reviewed 19 August 2020 for a stay in March 2020

Everything about this villa is superb: the location, the design, the furniture, food, the staff, the infinity pool, the koi pond and waterfall and the wonderful tropical gardens.

Summertime has three extremely spacious suites, all of equal size. The bathrooms have to be seen to be believed as you can almost live in one of them! The bathrooms have a wonderful rain shower with great water pressure and lovely warm water, heated by solar panels.

I chose to stay in the ground floor Koi Suite, a lovely bedroom with a huge ensuite bathroom. My favourite spot was the outside veranda overlooking the koi pond and waterfall. There is nothing more enjoyable than waking up with a cup of tea, looking at the constant moving fish and listening to the water fall.

My favourite meal was the huge breakfast, with fruit, juice, coffee (including my favourite cappuccino!), eggs, home-made muesli and even pancakes! Dinesh, the chef, explained that he could also prepare an Indian breakfast for us. I tried the poha and dosa, which were both lovely.

Summertime is just a stone’s throw away from the Calangute beach, and it was nice to go there in a taxi (they can arrange it). However, I was also perfectly happy to relax in the villa, reading a book and making my laps in the large pool. My only regret was that I could not stay longer!

Date of stay: March 2020
21 Aug 2020
Dear Rineke,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We're really glad you enjoyed your stay at Summertime!

It's great to know that you enjoyed the villa (and especially the breakfast!). You left just before the lockdown started, but we have just reopened our doors, so we look forward to seeing you again once international flights resume! We hope Summertime will be the perfect getaway for you once the sun is shining!
710sartha...
“The host was very aggressive, I was scared.”
Reviewed 17 June 2020 for a stay in August 2019
people found this review helpful

We were paying 30k a night, and it was all paid up front because of which we couldn’t get a refund and leave when the host yelled at my father and I. Their complementary breakfast was degrading so we asked if we could pay for more food, which we couldn’t just do apparently? Then the staff miss-informed us and told us we had to pay for laundry 250 inr/piece. I still think about this horrible trip, he yelled at us on the first day of the trip in the morning, ruined the day. Why is the old man providing a service when he doesn’t know how to talk to customers? Also baths don’t work, not water can come in it, and you have to pay for everything like coffee, also the staff are noisy, they sit in the kitchen watching cricket honestly after that I never used Airbnb ever again like I would rather pay more hotels which guarantees that I won’t get yelled at.

Date of stay: August 2019
Anna S
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Amazing! Can't wait to return”
Reviewed 4 May 2020 for a stay in January 2020
person found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed at Summertime Villa with 4 friends, for 5 nights. We had the best time, and almost never left the villa. The staff is incredible and flexible, and the food is really great, especially the Indian and Goan dishes. Especially a warm thought goes to Chef Dinesh, who prepared the best Butter Chicken, we've ever tried :)
The villa is the perfect combination of having plenty of opportunity to be by yourself, and to hang out with the group, as well as luxurious and chilled at the same time. The decor is very tasty and Bali-like, and there is nice sense for detail everywhere. The pool is clean and plenty big, and the rooms are very spacious with private bathrooms. The beach is only a 20 min walk or a cab ride away, and you can easily go and visit many Goan restaurant and sightseeings from the Villa. Personally, I absolutely can't wait to come back. Thank you!!

Date of stay: January 2020
24 Oct 2020
Still many thanks for your lovely review Anna! I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and that you were happy with our staff. A lot has happened since you stayed with us but all our staff members are still with us, safe and healthy. The fact that they live on the property has helped us to keep Summertime a safe haven during the last half a year. We re-opened on the 1st of August and have been fully booked since that date, all with guests staying for multiple weeks. I hope that you and your friends can also take a break soon – we really look forward to seeing you back at Summertime!
Rajeev_Ko...
New Delhi, India
“A secret oasis in a very touristy destination”
Reviewed 7 March 2020 for a stay in January 2020

Spent 3 nights here. I work in the travel industry and have the opportunity to stay in some of the finest hotels across the world. I generally like the format of a full service property. So when my friend booked Summertime for his birthday, I was a bit sceptical. But I have to say, with no ounce of bias, this was one of the best few days I have had in a long time.

As a travel professional, I looked at the property with a probing eye and could find no flaws. The design, the layout, the small touches – all were well above any expectations. This may not be a 5-star resort, but did not lack in any way. I have instructed my team to add it to their list of preferred properties we sell.

As a traveller, I will most certainly go back. For a 3 bedroom villa, this one had many open spaces to lounge around in. Sit by the pool, in the veranda, above the pool, on the outdoor dining table -we were spilt for choices. The bedrooms were huge. Bathrooms well appointed. A very colourful place, with just the right type of lighting. Designed to relax. It was quiet, it was well located. The service staff was great and the dining options well thought out.

I will say the pictures don’t do it justice. It has a perfect blend of being professional, elegant yet homely.

Date of stay: January 2020
Your age range 50-64
21 Aug 2020
Dear Rajeev,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review!

It was an absolute pleasure having you at Summertime, and we're delighted that a seasoned travel professional enjoyed the experience. Though we're not a five-star resort, we pride ourselves on providing all the comforts anyone could ask for, and warm friendly service.

A lot has happened in the world since your last stay, but we're happy to say that Summertime has opened its doors again as a safe haven during the pandemic. We'd be delighted to see you again at Summertime whenever you feel like getting away from the city!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.