“one of the best villa i have stayed at”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Villa Calangute Phase 1
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
karansing...
Mumbai, India
“one of the best villa i have stayed at”
Reviewed 26 September 2011 for a stay in September 2011

We have been looking for a place to spend 3 nights of our heavily worked holiday a great deal of time.
As usually me and my friends wanted the whole lot – entertainments close by, shops, markets, not far from the beach; cosy and comfortable room and the pool.

And we have found such place! VILLA CLANGUTE has everything you want of to spend your holiday.
The place is beautiful, nestled in a lush, calm, garden The place itself is a rare treasure.
We have booked 1 bungalows. The rooms were spotless as were the facilities (all working perfectly) aircon, TV, hot water . Decor was beautiful with pictures, sculptures, plenty of space for clothes . All this gave us a sense of true luxury.
And lot of thanks to Mr Ivan . Me and my friends were treated like their old friend, instead of merely hotel guests. They do anything to help you with whatever you need during your stay .
I can't think of a single negative comment, or even an average one
would definitely return to this place

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: everything
Travelling group: With Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Bangalore
Reviewed 15 September 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Your age range 35-44
Mumbai
Reviewed 3 September 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 25-34
New Delhi
Reviewed 19 July 2011 for a stay in July 2011

rajkot
Reviewed 17 July 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing