All reviews road construction room was clean great hotel redstone arsenal hotel staff pleasant stay staff was friendly would stay here again easy access the breakfast area business trip inns dryer desk laptop channels convention
Reviewed 25 November 2017

The staff were helpful, kind, and extremely efficient. The front desk staff went out of their way to be of assistance, and the check in/out process was smooth and effortless. Very clean rooms/bathrooms overall.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 November 2017

A very nice hotel and a pleasant stay. The location suited by purposes just fine. Everything from check in through my two nights stay and checkout was very good. I'll stay here again as I believe it's as good a value as you can find.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

I’m a Hilton Diamond member and I have to say if you plan to rely on the internet to get your work done — this Not the place to stay. Just my opinion - you can take it or leave it.

I have been here for three nights with two more to go and I have yet to connect longer than 30 seconds to 5 mins at a time.
The WiFi link just cannot stay up - signal strength wise. I ran a speed test - one test the connection stayed up long enough to give me results, the other test dropped out during the upload test.

If you have to do business bring your own WiFi hockey puck.

As for the staff, they are great! Very nice and pleasant. One of the staff even came to my room to try to get me connected - no luck.

Room wise the rooms are clean and very comfortable.

If you want a nice hotel - I give them an A, but if your here on business and have to rely on the internet D- to F. Again just my personal opinion.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 November 2017

Forgot an item and they trashed it. When I called to see if it was in lost and found nobody could find it or cared about calling me back. Called multiple times and it took 3 days before I found out it was trashed

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Older Hampton but well maintained. Rooms are decent, bathroom lighting is good and as the hotel sits back from the highway--very quiet. Good sleep quality. Breakfast is the standard Hampton Inn with the weak coffee but there is a Starbucks a few miles away.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business