All reviews bedroom suite housekeeping staff pull out bed week stay workout room the room was nice first floor refrigerator
Reviewed 24 August 2018

We really enjoyed our stay at the TownePlace Suites in Huntsville. The workout room was kept clean and in close proximity to the pool and hot tub. Towels are in ample supply and constantly replenished. Rupert, the evening manager, was very friendly and accommodating for our check-in. We recommend this property for both business travelers and families.

Stayed: September 2017
Montrell J, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Huntsville, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2018

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay with us. Our staff pride themselves on delivering an exceptional experience to our guest and it is pleasing to know that we met that expectation during your stay with us. Once again we truly appreciate you sharing your experience and we hope that the next time that your travels bring you back to the Huntsville area, that you decide to stay with us again.

Reviewed 10 August 2018

The first impression of this hotel was good due to the very eager and courteous staff. I was in a first floor small suite that worked well for me except for the constant noise coming from the hallway. There seemed to be something going on the halls constantly from the very loud housekeeping staff to the shaking of the walls whenever any hallway door closes and dogs barking a lot. I would highly recommend a higher level room for these reasons. The breakfast was basic but well stocked and the staff very very friendly. As a business traveller that needed to work in my room, this did not work too well but as a general hotel it does just fine. Kudos to management for a staff that was always willing to help.

Room Tip: Second or third floor
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Montrell J, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Huntsville, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. Our staff works really hard to deliver exceptional customer service. I would like to sincerely apologize for the noise disturbances you encountered during your stay with us. It is our expectation that each of our guest experience a comfortable stay, however; we fell short of that expectation. I want you to know that I have communicated your concerns about the noise to the appropriate departments to ensure that this is an isolated issue in the future. Once again thank you for sharing your comments about our staff and your experience with our hotel. We hope that the next time your travels bring you back to the Huntsville area that you decide to stay with us.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Small compared to other TownePlace Suites I've been in. The staff is friendly.
Stove but no oven.
Hotel is well situated with shops and restaurants.
Book early because place fills quickly.

TV is internet TV! That was really nice.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Montrell J, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Huntsville, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

We really appreciate you taking the time to express your recent experience with us. It is our expectation that each of our guest have memorable experience when staying with us. Although our suites are smaller than other TownePlace Suites it is our service that sets us apart. We are truly glad that overall you enjoyed your stay and hope the next time your travels bring you back to the Huntsville area that you decide to stay with us.

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

I had issues prior to my arrival - Felicia, Front Office Manager, changed my reservation at the hotel, and refused to honor my original reservation rate. Very rude woman with no people skills. I also reached out to the GM, Montrell, regarding this issue, and he never returned my phone call. The rooms were clean and the bed was comfortable. The building itself is older but not in terrible shape. There was an abundance of dog poop piles on the furthest end of the property where I parked. I didn't see a dog run area or a dog bag dispenser/waste section located on the property. That's usually always at pet friendly hotels. All in all, the property has potential. The management is terrible though. The next time I'm in town to visit family, I will be staying elsewhere.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Montrell J, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Huntsville, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments about your recent stay with us. Our staff works very hard to deliver exceptional customer service and provide a comfortable stay for each of our guest and we have unfortunately fallen short of those expectations during your stay with us. We truly apologize that your reservation and rate was changed and your original rate was not honored. We want you to know that we have taken everything you mentioned into consideration and will be working diligently to improve our overall appearance and service to our guest. Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to be able to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to the Huntsville area.

Montrell.jackson@marriott.com

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

We were in Huntsville because we were picking my daughter up from Space Camp. The hotel is in a good location! Close to Space Camp, restaurants and stores. This is the best hotel we’ve ever stayed in! We stayed in the 2 bedroom. It was clean with lots of room! We didn’t use the kitchen much, but it was nice to have a large fridge. Housekeeping came in during our stay and did an excellent job. The front desk people were very friendly and accommodating! If we are ever in Huntsville again, we will definitely stay here!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Montrell J, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Huntsville, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments about your recent stay with us. I'm so excited to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay. Our staff works hard to provide exceptional customer service to each of our guest and makes sure that their stay is enjoyable. Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Huntsville.

Montrell.Jackson@marriott.com