All reviews super target pool and hot tub hotel property would stay here again free breakfast beds were comfortable late check nice hotel space center roadway desk cantina inns rates nasa curtains alabama
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed here on the way home from Fort Morgan, Alabama and it was a great choice! The rates here are good and the hotel is very clean. The staff is super friendly and check in was a breeze. The location, though a little off of I65, was great. There were so many options for food and shopping just outside the hotel. There is an even a Super Target just behind the hotel. The food and shopping options are endless! Such a great hotel and very glad that we stayed here!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Marcus D, Manager at Fairfield Inn Huntsville, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

We appreciate the 5-star ranking and the detailed review of your recent stay with us! I was happy to share your feedback with our team and thank them for meeting our goal of providing warm, friendly service and clean, comfortable accommodations!

Thank you for staying with us! We look forward to the next time you and your family visit us!

Reviewed 16 September 2017

The Fairfield Inn is located in just the right location for travelers with short-term engagements in and around the RedStone and NASA community. They provided me with my qualifying government rate. It is easily accessible from multiple roadways that makes entering and leaving the hotel parking lot very convenient. The hotel property is very clean, lobby is smaller and designed mostly around the free breakfast theme. Coffee and occasional free cookies available in the lobby during the evenings. The room I had contained double beds and a micro kitchen (apartment-style) stocked with real pots, pans, plates and silverware. Very clean and quiet. Beds were comfortable (recommend softer pillows). Multi-use Desk was a plus. All staff on all shifts were cordial, including breakfast crew. After surviving Hurricane Harvey in Dickinson TX, having to interrupt my personal cleanup and recovery efforts to travel for work, this hotel stay was refreshing, Exactly what I needed for my weary soul. There were also Hurricane Irma evacuees staying there as well. The staff offered conversation and sympathy for those of us affected by the storms. Hope my travels take me back that way again...even if it is for one nite, this place is "Just Right"! TWillis - NASA/SAIC Houston TX

Room Tip: High Floor, away from in-hall elevator, away from exits
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Marcus D, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Huntsville, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay during your recent trip to Huntsville. As we pride ourselves on our service, we are glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience and look forward to having the opportunity to host you again should your travels return you to the Huntsville area. Thank you again for taking the time out of your day to tell us of your recent experience.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for three nights in September to attend an additive Manufacturing conference. Typical Fairfield Inn, clean and well-kept, has a pool and a hot tub. I encountered a very annoying practice during my stay. It seems that they perform maintenance on the pool and hot tub daily at about 5 to 6 PM. It is closed during this maintenance. I don't know about anyone else, but I like to finish my day by taking a dip in the pool and hot tub before I head for dinner. I don't understand why they wouldn't do this maintenance sometime in early afternoon with the hotel would be empty. I didn't seem to be the only one who was looking to enjoy the pool and hot tub at that time. Other than that annoyance (Which could be easily rectified) my stay was pretty good. Very centrally located with some very nice restaurants just across the street (Rosies cantina, old Heidelberg). Also only about 10 to 15 minutes from the airport. I may stay here again unless I get a much better deal at another brand.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Marcus D, Manager at Fairfield Inn Huntsville, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Customer service is our number one concern! We want to provide a great experience from start to finish. It is unfortunate that we had to corrective action with the pool during your stay.
We have since corrected this issue and hope to have the opportunity to host you again should your travels return you to the Huntsville area. We strive to earn good reviews and your feedback helps us in achieving our goals.
Best Regards from the whole Team!

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Wonderful atmosphere, excellent service from the hotel staff, great breakfast buffet...The room was extremely clean and well cared for...I thoroughly enjoyed a great night of sleep...Excellent location!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Marcus D, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Huntsville, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay during your recent trip to Huntsville. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again should your travels return you to the area.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

4 ladies came for a quick visit with friends. We a arrived early morning hopeful to get a room and was rewarded. As soon as a room could be cleaned about 2 hours after our arrival. We were invited to eat the breakfast offered at 6a during the weekdays. By the time we finished we had a room to crash in after our 12 hour drive. We had aground level room facing parking lot and we were able to sleep peacefully using the black out curtains. Awakened refreshed after a few hours sleep ready to begin out activities in the city. Clean and quite room, worked out in gym on tread mill, good breakfast, staff was pleasant and location close to many shops and restaurants.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Marcus D, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Huntsville, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay. As we pride ourselves on our service, It is great to hear that we exceeded your expectations. I will be sure to pass along your kind comments to our staff. Thanks again. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again should your travels return you to the Huntsville area.