All reviews front desk absolutely stay again restaurants and shopping centers great hotel room was clean mexican cantina biscuits and gravy super nice within walking distance check in was easy sleeper sofa free breakfast parking lot easy access king suite other hotels great room
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

stayed one night on Wednesday. no issues with check in. went up to room, no issues. room was next to elevator, wasnt loud at all. stayed on car wash side, not loud outside. a/c wasnt loud either. room was clean and spacious. didn't use the pool. typical breakfast food.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this Hotel while visiting Huntsville for my Son’s College Lacrosse Games. The Hotel was very clean and the beds were firm and made for a GREAT night sleep!!
The Desk Staff was very nice and welcoming at Check In and Check Out.
Housekeeping Staff did a great job keeping the Room clean. The Shampoo and Soap were pretty Cheap Quality.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Our room was clean and the king sized bed was comfy. The staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was the usual - hot food did not include meat beyond biscuits and sausage gravy, however. We had a suite and the TV was a nice sized and could swivel so it could be watched either sitting on the couch or bed. Room was toasty without the heater keeping us awake due to noise. We enjoyed being able to make our dinner choice from a variety of close by restaurants that and there was a Super Target just across the street. Most importantly, we would definitely stay here again when we are on the road again .....

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 January 2018

In May 2017, I found myself yet again needing another overnight stay in Huntsville. I had stayed here 3 times previously, so I decided to stay here again. The hotel is slightly off US 72, but has easy access to it via traffic light. Check in was easy and I was placed on the fourth floor. The only issue I had was I could never get the TV to work, but I did not stay very long in the room since I arrived in the evening and had to leave early that morning. Breakfast was standard continental fare.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

Have started here the times the past three years, and have had nothing but positive experiences.

They have Direct TV and nice sized flat screen tv's. The beds are comfy, and the bathroom was nice--the shower head was adjustable.

Front desk staff was very friendly and checkin was easy.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple