All reviews texas roadhouse cinnamon rolls kroger store hi express beautiful room clean rooms lobby and breakfast area weekend visit recommend this hotel breakfast staff turkey sausage hotel chain comfortable bed great hotel would stay again wonderful stay up to date
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

Here for a quick overnight. Walking distance to grocery store, steakhouse, and other stuff. VERY CLEAN. This is a fine example of how “clean” is done. Staff was nice. I’m leaving before breakfast so IDK about that.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Charles G, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Huntsville West - Research Pk, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

Dear X9453PAjamesn,
Thank you for the great review! We are delighted that you chose to stay with us for your quick visit to Huntsville. We appreciate the awesome comments regarding the cleanliness and I will be sure to share with the housekeeping staff and thank them for a job well done. We are glad you enjoyed our convenient location and we hope that you will visit us again when you can stay longer and get a chance to sample our great Express Start breakfast. Thank you again for choosing Holiday Inn Express.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

Well, my husband and I were in town for an engagement gathering on August 11,12th 2018. We needed a nice place to stay so I booked a room at this Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites.
Believe me it did not disappoint!
I booked online, we were able to check in before 3:00 pm. The room was very clean, room 401. The room was located at the end of the corridor it was quiet and the bed was very comfortable.
I Went to breakfast around 6:am, I was greeted by two beautiful women, the two Betty's, they are amazing!! I loved their spirit, they work very well together. The breakfast was fresh, the coffee was hot, the dining area was very clean, I think they both go above and beyond their jobs to accommodate their guest . You can tell they love what they do.
Our stay here was worth writing a review. I would recommend this Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Huntsville West - Research Pk to anyone who visits Huntsville and are looking for a great place to stay. I will definitely stay here again. Thank you for a wonderful experience.

Mani B

Room Tip: Higher floors are quiet
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Charles G, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Huntsville West - Research Pk, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Dear 265rahmanis,
Thank you for the awesome review! We are so pleased that you decided to stay with us for your trip to Huntsville. Your gracious praise of the staff and hotel are greatly appreciated. Our breakfast staff works hard to provide a great experience for our guests and I will be sure to share your wonderful compliments of their hospitality. We thank you for the great recommendation and we do hope that we have the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Hateful morning staff. Banging on doors before 0830; reminding you that breakfast closes in 30 minutes...... just skip this. I wake up happy, joyful and blessed - not welcome here. Bed was comfortable, but that is it. Bathroom floor gets moist - you are going down.......

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Charles G, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Huntsville West - Research Pk, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Dear Paula B,
Thank you for your feedback. Our goal is to provide the best in service and accommodations and I am sorry that your experience was not up to the standards we strive to provide. Your comments have been shared with all staff members and the issues you encountered will be addressed accordingly.
I apologize for any inconvenience you were caused and we do hope that you would give us the opportunity to better serve you in the future and we can prove to you our commitment to guest service.

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

We stopped at the Holiday Inn Express for a quick break from traveling back from FL to Chicago, it was a great hotel, super friendly staff, beds were great, nice, clean rooms, breakfast was great, I'd highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear farmgurl1973,
Thank you for the excellent review! We appreciate the great compliments regarding the staff and hotel. We are glad you enjoyed your room and our Express Start breakfast. Thank you for the outstanding recommendation and thank you for choosing to stay with us for your quick break. We hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back on a future trip.

Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

We visited for our son's All-star tournament. I called ahead of time to book for a large group and they were extremely helpful. Answered all of my many emails quickly prior to arrival. Told me who to ask for when we got in. Had the rooms ready early so we could unload and rest before our first game. The pool was small, but all of the boys seemed to have fun. Breakfast area was cute, and I was happy with the options. The staff was always friendly and helpful. All in all, I was very happy. Would definitely stay again!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Charles G, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Huntsville West - Research Pk, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Dear Martha A,
Thank you for the great review! We are delighted that you chose our hotel for your group’s accommodations in Huntsville and we are so pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay. We appreciate the wonderful comments regarding the hotel and the recognition of the staff’s hospitality. Thank you again for staying with us and we do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back.