All reviews mellow mushroom home away from home nice area within walking distance great hotel an extended stay morning breakfast evening reception hotel is located business trip free breakfast short drive excellent stay staff was very friendly convenient location redstone arsenal space center
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

The area is appealing. Walking distance to many restaurants & bakery. Publix grocery less than a mile away if needed. Building, grounds, lobby & rooms very nice. Staff extremely friendly. Now the not so good. The bed & pillows very uncomfortable for us. Fitted sheet not so fitted. Came completely un-done all four corners. Did not sleep well at all. Also awoke feeling as if I had a cold. Slight nasal congestion & scratchy throat. All went away soon after checking out. Probably would not stay again. One other thing. Even though it was “hold” I wasn’t informed my credit card would be charged $50.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Tricia G, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Huntsville-Village of Providence, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your stay. We are glad that you enjoyed the location and friendly staff. I appreciate your comments concerning the bedding and the authorization on your card for incidentals. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. I will be sure to share your feedback with my team.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

This hotel is located out from town in a shopping and residential complex with several great restaurants and bakery nearby. Our two bedroom two bath suite was perfect for three people who needed to be out early. Staff was very nice and helpful. Room cleanliness could have been better--housekeeping was a bit lax. But we enjoy having a kitchen and separate living area. I would recommend this hotel for families who want more than the basic hotel and don't mind driving in to town.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for posting a review regarding your recent experience at our hotel. We are glad that the staff was nice and helpful. We also appreciate your feedback concerning the housekeeping service while you were here. We hope to be your hotel of choice should you visit the area again.

Reviewed 1 October 2018

I recently spent an entire week at this facility and enjoyed it very much. I have had past experience with the Homewood Suites in Virginia so I knew what I could expect and I was not disappointed at all. Great Facility and great service! Parking can be a bit sparse in the evening with the restaurant crowds. It is a minor inconvenience in my opinion.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for the review on your recent stay. We look forward to welcoming you back to Huntsville.

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

The complementary dinners were a nice touch to our hotel stay. Brittany, Nancy, and Jenista made some awesome food that we got to enjoy while relaxing in the evenings. Dara at the front desk was very accommodating and wanted to make sure our stay was perfect. The rooms were clean and the environment was inviting. Can’t wait to stay here again the next time I’m in Huntsville!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Tricia G, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Huntsville-Village of Providence, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Thank you for the "great" review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and the food and beverage offerings. I will be sure to share your comments with our team. We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 10 September 2018

Displaced from our local home due to an burst pipe, we had a month long stay with great staff, a fun location for our down time, and a place near to and homelike to wait out the repairs in our own home. My family and I would stay here again, if we ever needed to!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for the review, we enjoyed having your family here while displaced. Keep us in mind for any out of town guests.