Embassy Suites Huntsville by Hilton Hotel & Spa
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Reviews (1 290)
1 290 results
All reviewsruth's chrisvon braunthe manager's receptionconvention centerthe managersmade to order omeletsparking garagebig spring parkart museumvery nice hotelcomplimentary breakfastdowntown arealiving roomindoor poolnice staystaff was friendlyenjoyed my stay
FilterAll languages
61 - 66 of 1 290 reviews
Reviewed 8 December 2017

I recently stayed at the Embassy Suites. I was recognized as Diamond upon arrival. The bar/restaurant staff were great and I enjoyed the manager's reception. The location is fantastic - you can walk to anywhere downtown from this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Embassy_Suites_HSV, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites Huntsville by Hilton Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Thank you for sharing this awesome review! We are so glad you enjoyed your recent stay and can't wait to welcome you back! Safe travels.

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

I have stayed at many Hilton properties. This was the best service I have experienced at any of the Hilton properties I have stayed at. An employee saw me with my hands full of breakfast tray (I wanted to bring food to my kids to eat in my room) - he held the elevator for me helped me with the tray and went all the way to my door to open it so I wouldn’t drop the food. When we got to the pool in the morning to swim there were no clean towels. I picked up the phone in the pool area and called the desk. Someone was there in two minutes with huge bins of warm towels. In the breakfast area the service was fantastic. Servers were approaching our tables to remove dishes and asked if we needed anything. I understand things won’t always be perfect but what I appreciate is that any need was addressed immediately. My kids (10-7-5) loved it. The pool area was great- we went first thing In The morning so we could enjoy it by ourselves. The only cons would be slightly dated decor. And when I got to my room there were some dishes on the floor in the hallway. Those were gone when I came out the next morning. Overall the helpful staff and amenities will lead us to stay here again when visiting family in Huntsville.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Embassy_Suites_HSV, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites Huntsville by Hilton Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

This review is awesome hnshopper! Thanks for sharing your great experiences. We can't wait to have you visit us again soon. Safe travels!

Reviewed 6 December 2017

The hotel was general awesome!! I had a great experience right from the shuttle driver, to the check in counters through breakfast!! The staff was amazing. The only thing that did not impress me that much was that my room ablution was not as clean as one would expect - especially the floor. And the TV news channel kept on going off. The other set-off was that they do not embrace diverse in terms of their breakfast despite being such a big hotel. For the 4 days I was there there was only pork for breakfast! No turkey no beef! As if all their residents eat pork!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

We are so glad you enjoyed your visit. We will definitely pass on your concerns about breakfast to ensure we offer our guests the best possible stay!

Reviewed 29 November 2017

Very nice accommodations spa was great bed was comfortable, breakfast very nice. Enjoyed the room. The bartender was funny. Elevator was fun. Evening food was not great but ok!! Would stay there again

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Embassy_Suites_HSV, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites Huntsville by Hilton Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Thank you for taking a moment to share your feedback with us about your recent stay. We are so glad you enjoyed your visit. Safe travels!

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

To start with, we had a king suite for 4 adults. The outside temp was around freezing. There were no blankets for the pull out sofa. We were told housekeeping was closed for the evening and brought a sheet for a SINGLE bed. Next morning they did bring a blanket but didn’t tidy the room and we had to ask for towels.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Embassy_Suites_HSV, General Manager at Embassy Suites Huntsville by Hilton Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Thank you for sharing your review of your recent stay with us. I am very sorry that we did not provide you with the necessary items to make your stay more comfortable. Your concerns will be shared with our Leadership team. Thank you again for sharing your thoughts and we hope to have an opportunity to make it right in the future.