US$141
US$88
US$171
US$149
Hampton.com
Sleep Inn & Suites Huntsville(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$177
SpringHill Suites
Reviews (1 344)
1 344 results
All reviewsruth's chrisvon braunthe manager's receptionconvention centermade to order omeletsparking garagebig spring parkvery nice hotelcomplimentary breakfastdowntown arealiving roomindoor poola great stayhotel stayrocket cityenjoyed my staystaff was friendly
188 - 193 of 1 344 reviews
Reviewed 2 August 2017

We love the location of this hotel, but with recent stays, the service and staff needs to get their act together. With so many better hotel chains out there, we will not return to Embassy Suites Huntsville. If we return to the area, it WILL NOT be a third try at this location, if at a Hilton property at all.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Embassy_Suites_HSV, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites Huntsville by Hilton Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Thank you for taking a moment to tell us about your recent visit. We are so sorry you did not have a pleasant stay. This is not the standard of our hotel and we apologize about any frustrations that this may have caused. We strive to provide gracious and caring service to our guests and do not take your review lightly. We would love to make it right and hope that you consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

The quality of my stay at this location was Excellent. I will stay here on my next trip to Huntsville. On a scale of 1-10, I will rate this location at a 10. I will recommend this location to anyone that may ask about a place to stay when traveling to Huntsville, Alabama.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay! We can't wait to have you and your son stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

We chose this hotel as our place of rest after taking kids to the Huntsville Air and Space Museum. This is a downtown location but it sort of didn't feel like what I think of when I think "downtown." Area seems quiet. We arrived to check in at about 5pm Saturday, fresh from touring and ready to get settled and reset for a few. Our room was not ready and we had to wait around for about 30 min. for the room we selected. The front desk attendant (I'm bad with remembering names) however was more than accommodating in giving us a free parking pass (which I didn't know had a cost), goodie bag, free appetizer at the R and free drinks for the manager's reception. I was hoping for a room with a water and walkway view, but we wound up taking a parking lot view since it was the first available and the wife was growing impatient and the kids restless. When we did make it to our room, we found it to be clean and comfy. The indoor pool was clean and the only issue there was waiting on clean towels to come out of the dryer. The hotel was busy with family reunions and wedding receptions so I guess it's partially understandable that keeping enough clean towels and ready rooms would be more of a challenge. Later that night I ordered the jerk chicken flatbread and a few Blue Moons which the food I did not find to my liking and the beers were much higher than the online menu indicated. We ate the breakfast on the way out the next morning to which we found delicious and filling. The cooks who prepared our omelets were excellent.

My only suggestions overall would be to update the online menu, put a menu in the rooms (or our room at least), and maybe up a few more housekeepers on the schedule for days like this past Saturday. I could, however, see myself staying here again as the only issues I had were minor. We enjoyed the upscale feel, pleasant staff and comfortable room.

Room Tip: Get a room with a view of the water spring and walkway
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for telling us about your recent experience Joseph. It is very important to us to make it right and we're glad our front desk representative was able to help smooth some hiccups up. However, we do apologize about any inconvenience or frustration that may have been caused by our lack of service. This is not the standard of our hotel and we are looking into making sure these issues get resolved. Again, we are so glad you and your family enjoyed your stay and we can't wait to have you back with us in the near future.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

I've stayed at this hotel many times but I'm finally submitting a review. It was great when it first opened like most places. They recently put an end to their contract with Ruth's Chris which was a huge mistake. It may not have been their choice though. The food prices went up and the quality went down by far. The breakfast buffet is still good but it was better before. Most of their front desk staff seems to have been recently changed. It was better last year. Their housekeeping doesn't come every day no matter what they tell you. The same goes for the premium snacks. I had so many issues with housekeeping and the premium snack bar on a past visit. Was told on two different occasions that I would get some honors points for my inconvenience but never received any. The fitness center needs a drastic update. The business center computers are very old. The rooms have not changed at all since they first opened. So you can see the years of dirt and grime and smell it at times. The TVs and furniture are old. It seems to be the same for their wifi as it's extremely spotty and slow when it does work. The higher up you are the worse it is. It does work well in the lobby though. And they charge for parking. This is Huntsville not Atlanta. Now for the good. Great location, the grounds are awesome. A beautiful walking path that has many fish and ducks to feed, fountains and a big pond leading to a nice park. The huge atrium in the hotel is great but that has actually gotten worse recently too. Oops, mostly good. So the best thing is really the location. Their are hotels with nicer rooms in Huntsville but this is unfortunately still the best when it comes to value if you can get a room here for a little over a bill. Otherwise, go somewhere else. Home2 or homewood. The good news is that a Marriott hotel is coming and I think it will be right across the street. I've only stayed at one embassy that is worse than this one. The embassy in perimeter pkwy in Atlanta. Be better embassy Huntsville. Please.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank pfepfe
Embassy_Suites_HSV, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites Huntsville by Hilton Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share about your recent experiences at our hotel. We always appreciate hearing from our loyal customers. We deeply apologize that your stay was not up to brand standards. We work hard to ensure our guests have a fantastic time while staying with us. We are taking your comments under consideration because we don't take your frustrations lightly. Again, we apologize that your stay was not more enjoyable and would love a chance to make it right. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you and we hope you consider staying with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

Excellent service from the hotel staff. All the food was awesome; breakfast, brunch, banquets, bar dinner. The staff came out to recheck the pH levels in the pool. The staff also helped the 130 Family Reunion members get their bags to the holding room and to the cars at the door. Any issues were addressed quickly and resolved just as fast. Other members decided to book their events at this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

We so loved hosting the Diggs Family Reunion this year. You guys were an awesome group. Thanks for letting us know you guys enjoyed yourselves! We look forward to future stays and events. Safe Travels!