All reviews space center front desk room was clean space camp omelet southern hospitality the hotel staff business center breakfast staff would stay here again a great place to stay staff was friendly nice stay business trip redstone arsenal wanda hgi
Reviewed 14 October 2018

Our breakfast was wonderful!! Fruit and pastry were fresh and grits, bacon, and sausage were hot and tasty. We had great service provided by very attentive servers Daniel and Courtney they greeted us with warm smiles and prompt service. Our omelettes were delicious thanks to the chef. Our dining experience is a very important part of our stay and relief from a very hectic week. We greatly appreciate our brief get way from our very busy lives.

Room Tip: Ask for room on the first floor the rooms bigger and have a sofa
Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Neal O, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Huntsville/Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

My staff and I at the Hilton Garden Inn Space Center are so happy that you were able to take advantage of our cooked to order breakfast and enjoyed the service you received from our restaurant staff. We sincerely thank you for staying with us and providing your feedback regarding your stay. Our restaurant team works very hard each day to provide the best food and service for all our guests. We hope to see you back at the Hilton Garden Inn Space Center if you travels bring you back to the Huntsville area.

Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

We were only there for one night. The hotel was clean, check in was easy, and the room was great. For some reason, it took over 5 minutes of running the shower before the water had any heat, though. Breakfast was EXPENSIVE. It wasn’t any different than a regular hotel breakfast buffet, except you COULD order something special. We ate what was out on the buffet, and it was still $11/person. It seems like they could charge extra for special orders and let everyone else have the cheaper buffet option.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

My staff and I sincerely appreciate you choosing to stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Space Center. We appreciate your feedback regarding you stay. Thank you for taking advantage of our breakfast offerings at the Garden Grill. Please remember during your next stay to ask for our Bed and Breakfast package. This price includes your room and includes breakfast as part of the price and is always the best option for those guest staying with us who enjoy breakfast. Thank you again for staying with us and we would like to welcome you back if your travels bring you back to the Huntsville area.

Reviewed 8 October 2018

I routinely visit Huntsville for work and every time I am in town, I make a point to stay here at the HGI Huntsville. The staff is always extremely helpful and accommodating to all of my needs.

Shelia, Devona and the staff at the Garden Cafe are always so pleasant and make my stay as comfortable as they can! I highly recommend the HGI Huntsville/Space Center to anyone looking for a great experience and comfortable location in the area.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Brad,

Thank you very much for your recommendation and response about your stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Space Center. We are so happy to hear about the positive service you received while dining with us in our restaurant. We take great pride in our customer service. We appreciate you mentioning two of our wonderful restaurant staff Devona and Shelia. We will pass on your comments to them as well. Thank you again for staying with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Space Center and look forward to having you back very soon!

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Checked in and was promptly greeted by Heaven. Came down to the bar and was promptly hreeted by Shelia the bar tender. She was engaging in conversation and taking my order. Cheroke was the chef for the night and cooked my order and presented my dish just like a professional chef he is. Great experience.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Neal O, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Huntsville/Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

My staff and I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to respond about your experience at the Hilton Garden Inn Space Center. We are very happy that so many members of our staff made such a positive impact on your stay. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our food and beverage offerings in the restaurant and that our restaurant staff was so attentive. We would like to welcome you back to the Hilton Garden Inn, anytime your travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed 7 October 2018

Great place to stay!! This is our second time there and we will be back! Pool is wonderful, staff is wonderful and the breakfast is fabulous! Rooms are very clean and very modern. I love everything about this hotel!!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We appreciate you taking the time to review the Hilton Garden Inn Space Center and tell us about your recent stay. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed our amentias including our pool area and breakfast. We strive to make sure that our hotel is clean and that our staff provided the best possible service to all our guests. We appreciate you staying with us and hope to see you back again soon when you travels bring you to the Huntsville area.