“Best salsa in Huntsville, go with the chicken dishes”

Guadalajara Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #127 of 619 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 14 August 2017

If you stick with the chicken dishes you will be very pleased. If you go with beef except the stew then you will be disappointed. Chilli Rellenos are awesome. Best salsa in Huntsville.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I love this place. I go here very often and am never disappointed. They always have quick service, great food, ample portions and the coldest beer in town. I think they must keep it in the freezer. It really hits the spot on a hot Alabama day. I recommend anything on the menu. My favorite is the quesadillas. They are always crispy on the outside and moist, not dry meat on the inside. On Wednesday nights they do a buy one get one night based on a limited menu selection. It is really good! I highly recommend it. The service is fast!

Reviewed 5 July 2017

Sometimes the most un-assuming places are the best.
My first impression with the decor/ambiance was that it is "dated"....but I quickly overlooked that when I saw how CLEAN the restroom was. (Usually that is a tell-tale sign.)
The portions were HUGE & very tasty. Because there are SO many options in the Huntsville area, we would have never gone here on our own but I'm glad we did. It was recommended by some locals.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

By far, the best Frozen Margarita in town. The menu is extensive, but I tend to stay with 3 or 4 favorites. The Quesadillas are superb as are the Fajitas. If you have room, try the fried ice cream.
The Frozen Margaritas are incredible, but be carful. They are loaded and even the "small" (16 oz) can give you quite a buzz.

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

The decor is dated, but.... it is clean. The food is very good. Their salsa is made fresh and the cheese dip with meat ( not sure what it's called) is amazing. The staff is very friendly, good service. We eat there often. Very good food.