“Great”
Review of Edith Ann's

Edith Ann's
Ranked #109 of 620 Restaurants in Huntsville
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Only done breakfast but the food is great. They ha e some unique items on the menu and a very friendly staff

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Was over the moon to find this place. It's the sort of place we could immediately become a "regular." Unfortunately, the moldy/mildew smell was quite troublesome. We could be more sensitive than most d/t past experiences;
Other patrons didn't seem to mind or notice. I, on the other hand, left symptomatic and required meds to feel better. A large fan was blowing on us as we walked in the door- prob in attempts to circulate air or maybe even dry it out (Def didn't hid it). Let the owners take care of the leaks and damage and we'll be happy to try again. (Makes me so sad to post this). It could be a GREAT place. Also loved the waitresses.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Found this restaurant with online search for restaurants near me. Had decent reviews so gave it a shot. Very casual diner atmosphere with incredibly friendly staff. I had the chorizo and eggs with home fries and also received biscuit and gravy. Husband had ham and cheese omlete. Too much food for either of us to finish. Food was very good, service excellent. Not the healthiest meal we have had lately but our taste buds were happy and so was our wallet. Prices are very reasonable.

1  Thank Mary E
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

This local Diner is a keeper. We eat breakfast here several times a month. The hash browns are wonderful. Get them scattered with lots of onions. Also the service is great and the portions are huge. I order the out of the country ham and take home enough for a couple more meals. My husband loves the sausage biscuits and gravy. Their gravy is homemade and so much better than Cracker Barrel. The only con is that they use frozen biscuits. They are good. But they are not homemade. Prices are great. Have eaten lunch there but only had the hamburger which was also very good. When I entertain in the summer I order a whole brisket from Edith Anns. It's not worth doing it yourself when you can purchase them ready-made at such a reasonable price.

1  Thank Sursum H
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Time for the owner to take a good look at his establishment. It's gotten so dirty and been dining with the bugs! Lee maybe you've gotten complacent?