“Fresh and flavorful!”

Fire Wok Asian Bistro
Ranked #239 of 620 Restaurants in Huntsville
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

We were happy to find this healthy fast food option for lunch and were very impressed with the freshness and flavors. We both had the Singapore Mei-Fun Noodles. We chose to have vegetables with the dish. Other options were beef, chicken, tofu, shrimp and a combination. I loved the variety of vegetables, broccoli, snow peas, scallions, carrots and cabbage. The vegetables and the noodles were cooked perfectly. The spice was just right. I had a Back Forty beer and appreciated that they were supporting local businesses.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

This is a small but excellent place to eat. All the food is first class and delicious!!

Try the Mongolian Chicken is absolutely delicious!!!

Reviewed 4 February 2017

Not your typical Asian restaurant. Certainly better than the buffets in Huntsville. Personally, I like the food better than any of the Asian restaurants in town. The Singapore Mei Fun Noodles w/ Shrimp is my favorite. I also recommend the Spicy Curry. Prices are good and the portions are generous.

Reviewed 3 November 2016

The food was fresh, hot and fast. The guest dining with me had never had oriental food and this visit was won over.

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

Great, fresh, cooked to order. Not a chain restaurant, and the family who owns it works hard to ensure quality and great tasting Asian food. One of my favorite lunch places.