“Bad experience”

Nothing But Noodles
Ranked #25 of 620 Restaurants in Huntsville
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Reviewed 2 September 2017

I don't usually write reviews but I used to love this place and in the last couple of months I have not been impressed. My last visit thursday was just my limit. I came here for GOOD FOOD and FRIENDLY STAFF. I felt like the food has been pretty hit and moiss a while now, but the staff was always friendly,. Now both are declining. I came in on 31st and placed togo order, didn't seem to be much priority in the first place, guy I guess was the manager was chatting with an employee and neither noticed me for a while, fine, whateevr. But as I waited for my food someone messed up something k guess because I heard the manager yelling and cursing. I'm sorry, I'm no prude, but that's just plain unprofessional. Although there clearly needs some kind of quality control, I think there's a better way than cursing in front of your customers. This was just my limit. So disappointed in nothing but Noodles.

HSVNoodlesTeam, Director of Sales at Nothing But Noodles, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Thank you for making us aware of your visit. At Nothing But Noodles we take pride in our customer service and quality on food, I would like to speak to you more about your visit. Could you email to nbnhsvmarketing@gmail.com ?

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Fast casual experience with substantial portions. But I think the menu is more suitable for cooler weather than hot Alabama summers. Beef stroganoff is really good. Chicken parm is better than Macaroni Grill, but could use a little more work. This is a popular lunch destination for Research Park employees.

HSVNoodlesTeam, Public Relations Manager at Nothing But Noodles, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Thank you for this review!!

Reviewed 28 June 2017

"Nothing but noodles" is right, with a meager attempt to add flavor via fat and salt. The tiramisu is good, but after visiting this restaurant 4 times, trying different dishes in an effort to give it a chance, I've given up. If I wanted boiled pasta with sauce from a jar, I'd make it at home, and I bet I could find a better quality jar at home too. Considering the poor quality and that there is no table service, the menu prices are far too high.
Note: I do not recall if there are vegan or vegetarian menu items, probably, but on the survey questions "Can a vegan/vegetarian get a good meal here?" I answered no, because no one can get a good meal here.

HSVNoodlesTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Nothing But Noodles, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Hi Aslana, we appreciate your feedback and would like to use it to improve our product. First off, we want to thank you for giving us repeat business! We are very sorry that on these visits you did not find anything to your liking. We want to assure you that any time a dish is not to your liking, a manager will be glad to know and to make it right. Before ordering, you can speak with a manager to find the dish that is right for you. I can also assure you that we have something for everyone and that our sauces are all fresh and homemade. The sauces are made with fresh veggies, fresh cut herbs and spices and imported cooking oils. The work and premium ingredients that go into them contribute to their higher price.
At the time of your order, we can adjust additional seasonings and vegetables to change the flavor and character of your dish. And although we are a fast-casual establishment without true table service, it is our first priority to provide every guest with the best possible service. We are glad to help with any need or request. We would love the chance to serve you better. We hope you will try us again soon!

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

The ten of us enjoyed our dinners at Nothing But Noodles. The menu is extensive and provides detailed information about each dish.
The ordering process is simple, the service is excellent, and the meals mostly excellent.
The atmosphere is pleasant and the overall value is also excellent.
We will return.

HSVNoodlesTeam, Director of Sales at Nothing But Noodles, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

So glad you enjoyed your visit and elated to hear you will be returning to us soon!

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

We had a mixed bag at dinner last night.

The steak salad was very fresh. However, the volume of steak was microscopic. The dressing was good as well.
My wife ordered a supposed, "Cajun" pasta dish. It was Not Cajun. It was plain pasta with a Lot of red pepper flakes and cayenne. I tasted it and it was barely edible. And we are from south Louisiana. The place was very clean and the staff friendly. I would go back if I was close but wont make a special trip.

HSVNoodlesTeam, Director of Sales at Nothing But Noodles, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

Thank you for the review come back!