“Brunch ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Franchise store
Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

Hubs decided to take me out for brunch and so Another Broken Egg is one of my favorite places. As usual, clean restaurant and friendly staff awaited us.
Hubs had the SOUTHWEST SCRAMBLER
Scrambled eggs filled with breakfast chorizo, onions, tomatoes and green chilies, topped with Cheddar Jack cheese. Served with guacamole, salsa and English muffin.
I chose a new menu item CRAB CAKES & FRIED GREEN TOMATOES
Jumbo lump crab cakes and fried green tomatoes, topped with Cajun rémoulade sauce, red peppers and goat cheese. Served with a fresh spinach salad. One of the best dishes I've ever tasted.

Another Broken E, Guest Relations Manager at Another Broken Egg Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

We're glad you and your husband loved our Southwest Scrambler and Crab cakes & fried green tomatoes so much! Come see us again soon!

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

My family visited Another Broken Egg in Huntsville for a late breakfast on Friday, April 7th. It was our first visit to an Another Broken Egg location. We started with an order of beignets which were as delicious as those you will find in New Orleans. My husband and I ordered the banana foster french toast with scrambled eggs and bacon. We thought the eggs were cold and the bacon was hard but the bananas foster french toast was delicious! My son really enjoyed his chocolate chip pancakes, as well. The service was good and the restaurant was packed when we visited. I hope to make my way back to Another Broken Egg again, soon. I will definitely be ordering the banana foster french toast when I go back because it was terrific!

Another Broken E, Guest Relations Manager at Another Broken Egg Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2017

We're thrilled you were pleased with our food and the service on your recent visit to Another Broken Egg Cafe. Thanks for taking the time to write this review and recommend us. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

This is the first time I've been to a "Broke Egg Cafe" ....and the first time I've seen a full bar in a breakfast restaurant that closes at 2:00 PM every day.

Service was egg-ceptional, food was great & the menu was unique.

My wife had the salmon Benedict & I had the Chorizo Scramble with bottomless coffee. Total bill with tip was $40.

We will be back.

Another Broken E, Guest Relations Manager at Another Broken Egg Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2017

Thank you for your recent visit Dennis. We're happy to hear we were able to provide an enjoyable dining experience. Come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

I LOVED everything about this restaurant. Very creative menu. All our dishes were well prepared and well presented and on the mark. Service was also exceptional.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

Another Broken Egg, Jones Valley, Huntsville has very personable staff and great management. The staff is very friendly and looks out for each other to ensure that the guests are satisfied. It reminds me of the great atmosphere that people liked about the TV show Cheers, where everybody knew your name and was happy to see you.

Another Broken E, Guest Relations Manager at Another Broken Egg Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2017

Thank you for your kind words. We're thrilled we were able to provide a delightful dining experience. Come back and see us again soon!