All reviews full kitchen room was clean rooms are nice enjoyed our stay checking out living room university drive bridge street convenient location borrow property rachel laundry
Reviewed 24 July 2018

Our stay at Candlewood Suites Huntsville couldn't have been better. Everything in our suite was new-furniture, flooring, faucets, appliances, and towels. Our cat was welcomed for just a smalll fee. We recommend this hotel.

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed 2 July 2018

Forgot to write my review last fall when we evacuated Florida with Hurricane Irma chasing us. We stayed here with our two golden retrievers & were highly impressed with our suite, along with the staff & surrounding property. Everyone was very gracious & accommodating to all of the evacuees! Unfortunately, we would have stayed longer but there was "no room at the inn", as business travels had already booked this gem for the week ahead. Again, wonderful stay in a very clean & affordable place!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 March 2018

This Candlewood Suite is a great hotel for both short and long term. This hotel is situated at a great location, offers you spacious rooms with comfortable beds, and has well-trained staffs. I am in a position to bring people to Huntsville, AL, being responsible for their travel logistics. I am glad that I designated this hotel as their preferred accommodation.

Situated between Huntsville airport and Toyota plant, I cannot ask for better location. Walmart and Publix are within few minutes, Bridge Street Square is not even half a mile away and University Drive is also few minutes away from this hotel. Downtown is 10 minutes away. Restaurants, grocery stores, car dealers/garages, entertainment (like, Top Golf) are within few minutes.

Every room has full kitchen, and utensils. A standard room is studio style, while a suite room has a living room, besides a bedroom. Even the standard rooms are spacious enough to "live" for months. The hotel have just replaced carpets in all the rooms. Conscious, and continuous effort to upkeep the hotel says a lot about the people who work at this hotel.

Last, but not the least, staffs at this hotel are well-trained to handle your requests. I am compelled to give credit to all who work here. I would like to send my thank you to...
* Antonel
* Tonya
* Jennifer M.
* Jen
* Jeff

Thank you for taking care of my customers and myself.
I hope that IHG will hear my voice loud and clear, that employees of this hotel are working tirelessly to provide comfortable accommodation to guests.

Room Tip: Any rooms are great. Suite rooms are located at the end of the hallway. Obviously, they are extra spacious.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Japan_USA_Journal
Reviewed 7 December 2017

We have a decent experience here. There was a bit of a wait time upon checking in and checking out. But, the room was clean - basic, but clean. We got a great deal on Priceline so I can't complain about a basic room. If you are looking for something no-frills, I'd definitely consider this hotel. It's four stars because it just felt a bit dated.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Jennifer M, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Huntsville, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Thank you for taking time to give your feedback. Our General Manager along with our new Operations Manager with over 20 years of hotel experience is hard at work improving the efficiency of our hotel as well as overseeing a refresh this year! We are working to improve our check-in/check-out by adding additional computers and streamlining some of our processes. Also, we are beginning new carpet installation in every one of our suites February 2018! We are working hard to complete our refresh by April sprucing up our front entrance, lobby flooring and front office, all hallways getting fresh coat of paint and even more things to come later in the year! Thank you for choosing Candlewood Suites Huntsville-Research Park! We hope you'll stay with us again the next time you're in the area. Please feel free to call us anytime at 256-830-8222 to make your reservation.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

We love this hotel. We have stayed two years in a row, but not this year because we had our a grandchildren and wanted a pool. Staff is so courteous and accommodating. I tried to leave a review last year but couldn't figure out how. Got it this time. The cleaning service last year was excellent.....wish I could remember their names.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your feedback! We really appreciate it. I understand, children need to be entertained (I have two!) so hope you found another great hotel in Huntsville to accommodate your needs. We are grateful that we are Top of Mind in your consideration when choosing a hotel in Huntsville and will look forward to seeing you again in the future at the Candlewood Suites Huntsville - Research Park.. We are going through a refresh replacing all the carpet in every one of our suites, new coat of paint for all public areas, refresh to our lobby and entrance and front office...and more! Our new Operations Manager with over 20 years of experience is hard at work improving everything she touches. I know the next time you are here you will be WOWed...and we can't wait! Call us anytime to make your reservation. 256-830-8222