“A Real Treat”

Ranked #38 of 650 Restaurants in Huntsville
Price range: US$25 - US$40
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Northern Italian Steakhouse for discerning adults age 19 and above. Smoke free dining room with cigar friendly lounge. Live entertainment weekly.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Don’t let the strip mall location or the tacky decorating turn you back - this is THE place for great vibes, food and service. Oh - and get a steak - the have fantastic quality beef.

Nicholas M, Owner at Nick's Ristorante, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Thanks for taking the time to post a review Bill. We look forward to your next visit. Ciao, Nick

Reviewed 23 June 2018

We were celebrating our anniversary and Nick's was recommended as having good steaks. We made a reservation and actually had a reminder email and phone call before arriving. Our reservation was for 6 PM on a Sat. and we were seated immediately. Service was outstanding and attentive without being intrusive. I ordered the Filet and my husband ordered Pasta Nicky. Both were excellent with ample servings and good flavor. We weren't rushed with our meal despite the restaurant getting busy around 7 PM. Nice atmosphere and not noisy so you can carry on a conversation without yelling. Highly recommend for anyone.

Nicholas M, Owner at Nick's Ristorante, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Thanks for taking the time to post a review Lynn. We are pleased to have served you and happy to know you had a fine Anniversary dining experience. We look forward to your next visit! Ciao, Nick

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

We were invited along on a multi-celebration.
Although this is Italian, everyone at our table ordered some type of steak. My steak came out cooked to order. One one the best steaks I've had, and I'm picky about steaks, and had some excellent ones in Texas. Everyone in our group was quite pleased with their food. Only one dessert ordered.
This is a nice place, small, but nice.

The bar/cigar lounge next door has a separate entrance which caught our eye first. They are connected. No waiting area in the restaurant vestibule.

1  Thank monswall
Nicholas M, Owner at Nick's Ristorante, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Thanks for taking the time to post a review Monswall. Appreciate your kind words and great to know you enjoyed your dining experience with us. We look forward to your next visit. Ciao, Nick

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Get a great steak and Italian food at a fair price at Nick’s. Also suggest that you try the mussels for an appetizer. If you enjoy a cigar after your meal, just move over to the bar lounge - we’ll ventilated.

Nicholas M, Owner at Nick's Ristorante, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Thanks for enjoying our establishment and posting a review 58bernards. We look forward to serving you again soon. Ciao, Nick

Reviewed 20 August 2017

My husband & I went for dinner, last night (had reservations) and were seated quickly. The atmosphere is very good and meticulous. The waiters and serve staff were very attentive. I order the chicken marsala, and since I have made it myself, I have an idea how it should taste. It was good, but I could not taste any marsala and was wishing there were mushrooms. There were plenty of dried tomatoes (maybe too much). My husband's spaghetti was very good. He said the ordering of sausages, extra, was not really necessary. I loved my house salad! It had bacon bits, little thin sliced tomatoes, good quality olives, thin sliced onions and the bleu cheese dressing was good. Bread is served nice and warm. Did not order a dessert, maybe next time (when we are ready to spend $30 on a simple entree.

Nicholas M, Owner at Nick's Ristorante, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Thanks for taking the time to provide a review Lady-of-Chalet. We appreciate hearing from our guests so that we may always improve on our unique one of a kind establishment. Look forward to seeing you again. Ciao, Nick