US$127
HIExpress.com
US$98
ComfortInn
Candlewood Suites Huntsville(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
US$99
Bama Inn(Huntsville)
US$56
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfront deskthe breakfast areawafflesroom was cleanwould stay here againwi fispace rocket centernice stayhootersaccommodationsalabamafacilitymall
Reviewed 5 June 2017

I got to the Huntsville area earlier than I had planned to and the hotel let me check in way before 3pm. The room was clean, the bed comfortable and the price was fair. Plenty of restaurants close by including a Hooters right next door. It's only about 10 minutes away from the space and rocket museum. I would stay there again if I found myself in the area.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Spent a weekend at this hotel it was the perfect location to reach the convention center and Park where our activities were being held. The staff was extremely nice. This is my stay location when in the city

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for a week while I was in town for business. The front desk clerk was extremely welcoming and full of tips and recommendations about the area. He purposely put me on the east side of the hotel so that I wouldn't have to look at the Hooters next door. I really appreciated that.

The room was very spacious and the carpets were new. Everything was spotlessly clean. The bed and pillows were comfortable. The room was also almost soundproof. I couldn't hear noise from nearby rooms, the hall, or the street.

The only downside is that the area is not very walking friendly, unless you're going to the Hooters next door. I was also told not to walk around after dark.

I would definitely stay here again. If you have car most attractions are only about 2 miles away. And the room was so comfortable, clean, and quiet that I know I can get a good night's sleep every night!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

This hotel is fabulous! After ten hours of driving and seeing nothing but trees (except for navigating Atlanta with an outdated gps and a few expletives) , I was so relieved to get here and not in the best mood.

However, I was pleasantly surprised at what I booked. The hotel front desk workers were friendly and helpful -- even with grumpy travelers. The beds and bedding are as nice as high end hotels. Two up to date computers and a printer are easily accessible in the lobby and breakfast was plentiful and the breakfast area was very clean.

My seven year old ate at the breakfast buffet like he had never seen food and took a record long shower in the bathroom. Oh, did I mention there's plenty of very hot water and great pressure even at 830 in the morning.

If we ever return to Huntsville for space camp again, we'll be staying here!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank CoastalJen
Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

No major problems, they had nice beds clean bedding and towels. It was nice the rooms had DirecTV so it wasn't hard to find channels. They also have a Hooters next door do I need to say anything else....

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business