“The dessert selection is phenomenal”
Review of Edgar's Bakery

Edgar's Bakery
Ranked #1 of 5 Bakeries in Huntsville
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Every dessert that I have had at Edgar’s has been phenomenal. I have tried: petit fours, macarons, red velvet cheesecake bars, cheese straws, and more. The location is cute too...like a modern old general store.

1  Thank Amber B

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great place to satisfy your sweet tooth. They also offer a good selection of other food, but I only had dessert. If you are in the area you need to check them out!

Reviewed 22 January 2018

With a break in the frigid weather, my Mother and I ventured out for some lunch on a Saturday. It was a busy place and that's understandable. Others had the same idea as we did. We got in line to order but felt VERY rushed to give our order. Being first timers, we needed a minute to look at the selections. The person at the cash register kept motioning us to move down and "can I have your order?" We felt very rushed. When we ordered sandwiches, we later saw there were other choices and were disappointed. After I paid and we got our drinks, it was difficult to find a place to sit that wasn't dirty. Empty tables had dirty dishes on them...SEVERAL tables with dirty dishes. We finally sat down and just moved the dirty dishes out of the way. The nice lady who brought us our food, took the dishes but, never wiped off the table. Our sandwiches were about average. The pasta salad was good and the fruit was fresh. We shared a piece of strawberry cake and it was DELICIOUS! Overall, the bakery with Edgar's is GREAT but, as far as place for lunch, it's nothing to dance a jig over.

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Was in Providence with a little time to kill and took in Edgars. The sign said soup of the day was chicken gumbo but when I got up to order turned out they only had chilli ..well...ordered the chilli and hot tea...but....only tea they had left was decaf black tea ......so 2 cups of chilli, cup coffee and cup of tea and $20 later we tried the chili out....very disappointed....super small no beans or meat and not even a cracker..it's not that we won't go back but we will be a little more prepared.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

It's a crazy placecsweets everywhere and the menu items are great too I gave 3 stars because I gotvthe chocolate decadence and was disappointed it didn't have enough chocolate flavor more like powder sugar bit my husband pecan roll was amazing . They have so many choices don't know why I chose the most expensive one should have got a slice of cake or cinnamon roll