All reviews movie theater bridge street outdoor mall stores and restaurants great shopping business hotel workout room outdoor pool rooms are nice space museum housekeeping staff business trip space and rocket center omelet bridgestreet carousel connors
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

This was our second stay at the Westin on our annual trip to the Gulf. Both times were were pleased. The staff is friendly, its very clean and bright. I love that it's part of the open air mall, which makes it really nice to be able to walk around after being in the car all day. There are plenty of dining options in the mall area, but we dined in the hotel. The restaurant was great, excellent food, healthy options. My only suggestion would be to offer a few more kid friendly options. While I thought the kids menu was great, my kids prefer fried nuggets over baked, and regular old white pasta over whole wheat. It was almost over for them when they didn't see french fries on the menu. However, the kitchen took care of them and made them plain cheddar cheese quesadillas with fries. :)

The prices for food and drinks were reasonable and they had complimentary bottles of water in the room and free wifi. I personally love the beds, very soft and fluffy. Everyone was very friendly. Our server even bonded with my sons over their love of Marvel Comics. He even showed them his Captain America socks. We will gladly continue our stays here as long as this quality is maintained!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 May 2018

I stayed at the Westin for a business trip, still I really appreciated it being located in the Bridge Street open air mall.
The property is nice with a reasonably big gym and an indoor and outdoor pool.
Staff is professional and helpful.
I really appreciated Angel, the curly lady at the front desk, who was welcoming and very attentive at the time of check-in after a long long outbound trip. And so was she again the next day when I had to get a new key because I left my wallet in the room, so I had no identification document on my self. Thanks!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Walrus96
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed it. In walking distance of several good restaurants, stores and a movie theater. Very nice room with a loveseat and a fridge. The people at the front desk were very nice. Room service was good and reasonably priced.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Gosia S, Manager at The Westin Huntsville, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Dear Cheryl A,
Happy Anniversary again from the Westin Huntsville Team! Thank you for choosing us for this special occasion. Thank you also for complementing our staff for their exceptional customer service.

Please come and visit us again!

Complex Director of Rooms Operations

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

We decided to detour off the route and stop in Huntsville, Alabama. We found The Westin at the last minute after waking through the Space Center. Upon arrival, I was treated like a queen at the front desk by a lovely woman named Alicia. Because I am a gold member, they upgraded me to a 1 bed suite. It was much nicer than some of our hotels this week at the gulf lol.

This hotel was perfect, the food delicious, and the staff outstanding. The pool was nice, along with the hot tub and we are right in the heart of the outdoor shopping mall. This was nice to walk around. We even extended our stay so we could tour around the historical area of Huntsville.

Highly recommend this hotel. A perfect ending to our vacation at the half way point in our drive home.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Gosia S, Manager at The Westin Huntsville, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2018

Dear DavisKJ1138,

Thank you for this amazing review and special recognition for Alicia, Complex Front Desk Supervisor. We are so glad to hear that you made this last minute reservation and that Alicia was able to surprise and delight you with a suite upgrade. Thank you for your loyalty to the SPG program and also for extending your stay for an additional night.

We are looking forward to seeing you again.
Regards,
Complex Director of Rooms Operations

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

The Huntsville Westin on Governers Rd is a nice hotel in an outstanding location surrounded by restaurants, pubs, theater, and other shops. The hotel has nice updated rooms and is clean. Only downside is related to the bed, way too soft and pillow material traps heat for a night filled with interrupted sleep. Address the bed and it is a very decent choice.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Gosia S, Manager at The Westin Huntsville, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2018

Dear Mark A,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your stay experiences. Thank you for pointing out our clean and well maintained guest rooms. It is great to hear that you like the hotel location. Indeed, we are right next to the Bridge Street Shopping Center so you can park your car in the valet garage and just walk around to all the stores, restaurants, movie theater and many more. We apologize that you did not find our signature Westin Heavenly Bed comfortable this time. We will check on it right away and make sure it is perfect next time.

Thank you for your great review and we will see you next time.