“Anything but fancy! I am a regular and love the hospitality. fried Catfish,Shrimp, Hushpuppies, steamed shrimp, steaks”

Crawmama's Restraunt
Ranked #12 of 54 Restaurants in Guntersville
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 27 February 2021

The seafood is great. They mix a good drink and the local flavor is fun! Let Charlotte and Katherine advise you on which item is the best that day!

Date of visit: May 2020
Write a reviewReviews (67)

Reviewed 16 October 2020

Started with onion rings which were excellent! The breading was very light and they used large rings of onion, no doubt they were house made. We had the steak with a shrimp skewer and it was cooked well and the shrimp were good. It wasn't too busy yet as we went early. The waitress was excellent! We would eat here again when in the area.

Date of visit: October 2020
1  Thank chickychick35217
Reviewed 19 July 2020 via mobile

Superior facility for people who like to jump off cliffs and go creeking. You can shower and put clean clothes on if you want. we even saw some old warriors (as Shimek would call them). Great grilled and fried seafood. Beer was very cold. Pitchers of margaritas were pleasing. Everybody had good food. The setting is ultra casual. Somehow they created the outdoors indoors. But it wasn’t even that hot. Some kind of David Blaine magic and lots of big fans. You won’t find white table clothes. Your table is a piece of thick plastic screwed into an old picnic table (one like you made for a service project in tenth grade). And there was a live singer who crooned a variety of old country favorites. And the bathrooms were clean. Service was great. The only thing to complain about was that we couldn’t stay longer.

Date of visit: July 2020
2  Thank David A
Reviewed 18 July 2020 via mobile

I’m used to paying for over priced food being from PCB area but this takes the grand prize. If you want to go eat over priced food in a shack with NO A/C and holes in the roof here’s your place. The waitress was sweating like she had been outside doing manual labor. If I’m paying $36+ for a crab boil I at least need A/C and a level floor. How in the world does it pass any kind of inspection is beyond me.

Date of visit: July 2020
Reviewed 21 June 2020

Guntersville is a town surrounded by beautiful mountains and lake. I live about 30 minutes away and visit often. Crawmama's is a very casual venue that always reminds me of being at the beach. In the summer there are always people there that have come off of the lake that day and I guess that and the food just makes me think of being on the coast, so I like to go there for a little escape when I can't make a trip to the beach. The food is great, the people friendly and often they have good live entertainment and there's an indoor play area for the kids if you have them.

Date of visit: September 2019