“Good location, friendly people”
other travellers have booked this property
Unit G-2
Deck with chairs for your morning coffee/tea has lots of morning sunshine! Living room with flatscreen TV above fireplace!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Unit G-2
Deck with chairs for your morning coffee/tea has lots of morning sunshine!
Living room with flatscreen TV above fireplace!
Sofa sleeper!
Open feel from Living Room to Kitchen to Dining Room!
Full size kitchen with all appliances, including washer & dryer!
Kitchen has that beachy Look!
Kitchen & Dining room!
From Living room seeing kitchen & dining room!
Living Room & Dining Room!
Dining Room!
Huge Bathroom!
The Pool!
The Hottub!
Fitness Center!
Tennis courts!
Our beautiful grounds around the condo's!
The Clubhouse with fitness center, lounge area, fireplace, pool, spa!
Colony Club entrance off State Rt 59 with long driveway leading to condo!
The Beach Is calling and I must go!
Gulf Shores Beach is calling YOU!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 18 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Good location, friendly people”
Reviewed 15 April 2017 for a stay in February 2017

The location is very close to Gulf Shores and the beaches , restaurants etc The condo was clean and comfortable.

17 Apr 2017
Thank you for your review. Please come back and visit us again!
kevin h
“Great Stay”
Reviewed 10 January 2017 for a stay in June 2016

Very great stay, I promise close to the shopping centers and the beaches! What's burger is a must!

11 Jan 2017
I'm glad you enjoyed your time here in Gulf Shores!
Come back and visit us again.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Christmas vacation”
Reviewed 29 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

The trip was wonderful and Gulf Shores is beautiful and we will go again in the near future. The condo could have been a litter cleaner, but I did inform the owner of the condition of the condo, it was a beautiful home but just not clean enough for me.

11 Jan 2017
Thank you for such an awesome review and for informing me you thought the place wasn't clean enough for you. I immediately called the maid on this.She said she did the cleaning as always and we've never had a complaint on this but everyone's standards are different.
Come stay with us again and I guarantee the maid will have it to your expectations!
It's a beautiful life here!
ajpoole0
“Wonderful place!!”
Reviewed 19 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed here a few days during our babymoon and loved it! Relaxing and felt like home! The condo is close enough to the beach and restaurants and was super clean. The kitchen was stocked up with great pots and pans as well (which is a plus for us since we enjoy cooking)! Also, on my morning walks I noticed charcoal grills all around the property to grill out!

20 Sep 2016
Thank you for reviewing my condo and please come visit us again after you have your new baby! Congratulations and may he/she be a blessing for you and your husband!
DeJourna
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 11 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

I really enjoyed myself in Gulf Shores. This place is an amazing place to stay. It's quite, clean and was the perfect spot to stay. I wasn't far from the beach or in an area with a lot of high traffic. The owner was nice as well. When I plan my next trip to Gulf Shores, this is definitely where I would stay again.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
12 Sep 2016
Thank you Dejourna, for your awesome review. Please come back and stay with us soon! It's a beautiful life here!
Charlotte
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing