“Average, over priced”

Ranked #42 of 134 Restaurants in Gulf Shores
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Janino's Pizza is dedicated to serving you the best New York Style Pizza around. Our dough, and sauces are made fresh daily from a family recipe that has been passed down for generations. We offer a unique variety of specialty pizza's, salads, calzones, stromboli's, and pizza by the slice. You can even create your very own pizza with the freshest, highest quality ingredients offered.
Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

After a day at the beach we ordered an early dinner. Wait time was 30 minutes, pizza had clearly been sitting for a while, cheese was no longer creamy. As a result the taste was average at best. Won’t order here again. GS could use a good pizza place.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (236)

Reviewed 1 July 2020

You wait in line to pick up an order that is ready, but the people ahead of you order and then wait for their order before you can get ahead in line to pick yours up. They call out names, but you can’t skip ahead in line. Our order was wrong and the food was cold. Nothing in our online order was correct. The pizza, if hot and fresh might have been good. Disappointed in their service, accuracy and quality.

Date of visit: July 2020
1  Thank chrismC5930WI
Reviewed 25 June 2020 via mobile

We were in gulf shores for a week and called this place 2 nights in a row for 30 min straight, and no one ever picked up the phone. No voicemail or anything, it’s just rings non stop. So the pizza might be good but we’ll never know.

1  Thank 81jennaw
Reviewed 21 June 2020 via mobile

Ok pizza with awful service. We ordered pizza for carry out and were told it would be an hour and 20 minutes. After 2 hours we were told it would be an additional 45 minutes. When we said to cancel our order, they magically had the pizza we ordered available. Same magic happened with the customer in front of us in line. Do yourself a favor and order Papa Johns. They had fast delivery and better pizza.

1  Thank Kwalls71
Reviewed 14 June 2020 via mobile

The actual pizza was good! Could have used a little more sauce in my opinion... the problem was not the pizza, but the customer service. Horrible customer service. I called to check on the status of my order because I was told it would be an hour and a half wait and we had waited over 2 hours. When I called -the girl I talked to was very rude and unapologetic. She said they hadn’t even put our pizzas in yet and asked if we still wanted them. I asked her how long it would be from that point and she said “I don’t know- it will be at least 30 more mins, do you want to cancel?” I almost felt like she didn’t want my business. Anyway... like I said good pizza- but they need to hire and train new staff!

1  Thank ashep426