“Loved it ”

Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: LuLu's is a FAMILY FUN destination restaurant! Live Music Nightly, Mountain of Youth Ropes Course, Fountain of/for Youth, Beach Volleyball, Extensive Allergy Menu, Gift Shop, Fresh Local Seafood & Produce! LuLu's is sure to be on any family's vacation must do list! Come early to beat the crowds! Open daily at 11AM
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The staff is super friendly, I absolutely love going here. They have a new crab melt that will melt your taste buds! I highly recommend that and if you’re 21 the jet ski killer is great. It’s super packed in the summer but that wait time was not long at all and we got our food in a decent amount of time. Will be going back

Write a ReviewReviews (3 758)

45 - 49 of 3 758 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

After eating all the seafood we could we decided for burgers & fries at Lulu’s. The food was fantastic. We arrived at 11:15am with no wait for a party of 7. We’ll definitely be back.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This is a place where you don’t mind waiting an hour to be seated. The kids have a great sandy play area, there’s gift shops, or have a drink or two at the bar. Love the live music playing. The food is good but wished they had less fried choices. Loved the shrimp and grits.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Lulus is more about presentation and marketing than about giving you a good meal.

I could say something about having to getting on the waitlist online, only to be required to present yourself 30 minutes ahead of your projected time (to make you spend more time in the gift shop). Or I could say something about the multiple building arrangement with all sorts of different ways to spend money. But I would rather talk about the food.

Talking my family of 5 there, we spent $112 (before tip) and all left hungry. Appetizers are $15-20 bucks a pop, (peel and eat shrimp is $22/lb). I got the jumbo grilled shrimp basket. What I got was 2 wooden skewers of shrimp that would be served as toppings at most steak houses. My sons shrimp and grits was full of shrimp to small to make into pop corn shrimp.

My wife’s fried shrimp was good and they do have good Tatar sauce. But as a whole, Lulu’s is all show and no substance. Not a good value for your vacation dollar.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Looking for places to stop at on a rainy day, we wanted to try LuLu's because we heard it's ran by Jimmy Buffet's sister and love Margaritaville. It was busy but our food still came pretty fast. The Greek salad was the best Greek salad I've tried. Love the bright decor. Huge gift shop. Located right by the bay with boats. The view is incredible!