“Good food, but out of several menu items”

Hog Wild Beach & BBQ
Ranked #4 of 173 Restaurants in Gulf Shores
Price range: US$5 - US$27
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Voted TOP 10 BBQ in Alabama! Established in 2014! Locally owned and operated! All food prepared and cooked on site, daily! Come try us out and leave us a review!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We typically try out a BBQ place in every city we visit as my husband considers himself somewhat of a connoisseur We had picked out a few things we were excited to try based on reviews. One of those was the nachos which they were out of. They were also out of Mac n cheese. We ended up getting a sampler plate and pulled chicken sandwiches for the kids. The food we had was very good. The ribs were my favorite. We decided to round out our experience by trying the banana pudding, but they were out of it...
We may have just caught them at an odd time, 4:30ish on a Thursday, but it seemed a little odd to be out of so many things.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I had BBQ pulled pork nachos. The pork was delicious, but the cheese tasted liked canned nacho cheese. My husband had pulled brisket and pork. Both were cooked perfectly! They offered a variety of BBQ sauces to choose from as well. They served his with Texas toast and two sides.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

If you are in Gulf Shores, Hog Wild is a must! My wife and I shared the pulled chicken and pulled pork sandwiches with sides of coleslaw and potato salad. The meat was cooked perfectly and they have a variety of great barbeque sauces to out on your sandwiches. Both sides were great although the potato salad would be our top pick for sure!

We came right at opening and soon after people started flooding in! Will definitely make this a regular spot every time we come to Gulf Shores!

1  Thank Shane K
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We (family of 7) visited on a Sunday for lunch. The food was great and the service fast! Highly recommend! Prices are moderate as well.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I don’t really like seafood which really limits our choices near the coast. We settled on Hog Wild and were very happy. The ribs were a little dry but good the absolute best thing though was the crispy chicken I’ve never had anything like it.