“What a View! What a pool!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Crystal Tower 1706

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Master Bedroom with King Bed
Guest Bedroom with Queen Bed
1010 West Beach Blvd.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 15 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
StacRiet
“What a View! What a pool!”
Reviewed 8 July 2015 for a stay in April 2015

This place was an excellent retreat for my family and I. When I booked it, I wasn't sure about having to cross the street to get to the beach. It was fantastic! The covered over-the-street walkway and elevator down made it a snap. We loved the beautiful, well-maintained pools and jacuzzis. My 8 year old could spend all day in the free-formed pool/lazy river. My 12 and 14 year olds liked the go back and forth form ocean to pool. Loved the option to enjoy both. Some condos have these little rectangle pools where you hear everybody's business when you are lounging. Not Crystal Towers! Our unit (1706) was wonderful and the view from our floor was breathtaking. While eating at the dining room table, we could see nothing but ocean. Didnt even feel like we were across the street being so high up. Wonderful value!

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
9 Jul 2015
Thank you for your review of Crystal Tower 1706. We are so happy that you were pleased with your unit and Young's Suncoast. We look forward to helping you plan your next family beach retreat as well!
Reviewed 10 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Tennessee
Reviewed 17 August 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: The pool !!!
Liked least: Steps from the pool area to the walk way.
Travelling group: Family with teenagers

Auburn AL 36830
Reviewed 17 June 2011 for a stay in May 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: Seaside Apartment and Swimming Pool
Liked least: Furniture in the apartment
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing