“Not much to the place.”
Review of The Factory

The Factory
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The trampoline park area is very small, as is the "ninja" course. Really not much to the place. The game room only has a few games, didn't try laser tag or the other . The have a fog machine, which was on while my son was jumping and it gave both of us a headache. Definitely not worth $13.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

Nice kind staff and a friendly atmosphere makes this a great place for children to defy gravity. Clean and healthy building.

1  Thank mzenanko
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

This turned out to be a lot more than I figured my teenage son said the place was well worth the money my wife also noticed how nice the place was in all the different activities that you could do I think whoever owns this should maybe invest in other locations because this seems to be a very popular place and well worth the money

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

My son and friends go quite often but recently had their phones and money stolen while jumping. Beware of leaving your items unattended due to lack of security at this location. If you are going to offer a teen event weekly you should at least help us as parents feel safe about leaving our kids there unsupervised.