“It's a fiesta at Casa Fiesta!”
Review of Casa Fiesta

Casa Fiesta
Ranked #4 of 37 Restaurants in Fultondale
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Being an out of towner, we happened upon this place and were craving mexican. We were kinda on the early side for dinner (arrived around 5pm). By 6pm, they had a solo musician playing guitar. Our waitress was very nice and took care of my Dad when he requested a Blue Moon in a glass. She didn't tell him it was gonna come in a 40oz mug! The food was colorful and delicious. We ordered the special which were chicken enchiladas. If I'm ever in the area again, I would definitely stop by!

Reviewed 23 May 2018

It was my granddaughter's High School graduation and this place was the only place that could accommodate our large group. Now, in hindsight, I could figure out why there was no one there when every other restaurant was swamped. At first it was going good. They immediately put several tables together for our group of 10. Then it went down hill. Drinks got messed up (large group, I understand) but my granddaughter ordered milk and she got water. I personally don't care for mexican food so I ordered the steak. I figured if you can get a good steak at Outback for $11.99 this one must be awesome at $15.99. I was about the thickness of bacon. It was tasty but nothing to it. The salad was not a "salad". It was taco toppings thrown on to my plate. I had asked for ranch salad dressing when I placed my order. They didn't bring my salad dressing. When I asked again, they brought me Bleu Cheese salad dressing in a packet. My youngest granddaughter ordered a hot dog and I guess they forgot because she got it last. My other granddaughter ordered a chicken caesar salad and it came in a taco thing and the chicken looked like nuggets from a kids frozen dinner. My granddaughter did not eat it. Out of the 10 of us, only one person ate all their food and that was because she ordered nachos. This was our first and last time here. One other took a bite of their food and immediately put it down and said it tasted funny and she wanted her check because she couldn't it it. The price was okay because it was $73 for 6 on my check but considering no one ate it, we could have gone to Taco Bell for better quality.

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

We stopped by Casa Fiesta for a quick lunch on a Friday afternoon. The restaurant was really busy when we arrived. However, we were promptly seated and a waiter quickly appeared. Our service was fast and efficient. The chips, salsa, and cheese dip were great! I ordered the Speedy Gonzales which is a taco, enchilada, and beans. My son had an enchilada, rice, and beans. My husband ordered the fajita taco salad. Our food was really good and we all enjoyed our meals. Thus, I recommend Casa Fiesta if you are looking for good Mexican food in Fultondale.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Very casual sit-down restaurant moderately priced menu with a wide range of choices. Could have used a spicier salsa with the chips but then my dining partner wouldn't have been happy. The service is attentive and accommodating.

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Husband and I stopped here on an overnight trip. The service was amazing! Food was fantastic. Great flavor!