All reviewscourt streetwalking distancewould recommend this hotel to anyonecomplimentary breakfastgreat place to staysoftball tournamentmuscle shoalsfresh fruitbreakfast staffstaff was friendlythe breakfast arealocal restaurantsexcellent stayking suiteeasy accessbeds were very comfortablestayed one night
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel is dirty !! Elevator carpet is nasty .. room carpet nasty ..had to wash my feet after 10min in rom before I could get in bed . ... I always book Hampton Inn because they were decent for the price .. NOT ANYMORE

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2018

The Hampton Inn was one of the best hotels we've stayed in during our road trip. This hotel is amazing clean. The public areas and our room was kept spotless. You can't get more friendly staff than here. The management, the Front desk, breakfast servers as well as the cleaning and maintenance staff made us feel welcome. A well run ship - Thank you Vicki and Bonnie.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2018

The Hampton Inn & Suites is quiet and clean. It is close and walking distance to the University of Alabama. check in and out was a breeze. It is located in a small town but near by town are very close for dinning.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I stayed in this hotel last weekend for a softball tournament. It had to have been one of the cleanest hotels I’ve ever been to. The whole place was immaculate. Staff was friendly. Beds were comfortable. Amenities were great. The breakfast offerings were on par with the free breakfast at this class of hotel. Omelettes were a tad rubbery, but everything else I ate was good, if uninteresting. I would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 June 2018

My entire experience at this Hampton Inn was WONDERFUL!!!! The entire staff from front desk to breakfast staff to housekeepers was phenomenal!!! Everyone had my husband and my stay at hand. They ensured that we had a wonderful stay!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple