All reviews court street walking distance complimentary breakfast great place to stay softball tournament muscle shoals fresh fruit breakfast staff staff was friendly the breakfast area local restaurants excellent stay king suite easy access beds were very comfortable stayed one night hot tub
Reviewed 25 March 2018

Nice room and friendly staff. The hotel is located within walking distance of most businesses downtown. Room was clean and the staff was more than eager to assist with any issues that I presented. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 March 2018

We stayed one night last weekend on a quick getaway. There is construction going on in the front of the property so there is no beautiful green yard like the website shows - not a deal breaker. What is a deal breaker is that I paid $126 for one night and that was too much. 1. The AC in the lobby was not working. It was 78 degrees and stuffy when we checked in. 2. Bed was lumpy. 3. One of the side lamps did not work. 4. People and especially their children who were booked in the rooms near us were loud. 5. Breakfast was not that great, watery eggs, no regular coffee was available or creamer, I told one of the breakfast workers that it was out and she looked at me like I was the Devil. My husband and I promptly left the breakfast area and did not finish our meal and went to Waffle House. 6. Asked to get a printout of my charges and the front desk lady asked how it was and I said the bed was lumpy - no response. At that point I was not going to say anything further b/c clearly she was worried about the pool that was not working..........We won't stay there again.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

My husband and I loved staying at this Hampton Inn. The location is awesome, very close to downtown shopping, restaurants, and bars. We also had a glimpse of the river from our room. The room and bathroom were clean, and the bed was extremely comfortable.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

The white sheets had stains, the bathroom is out of the 1980s (not in a cool retro way) and the service is lacking. The prices are out of balance for the condition of the hotel and the quality of the rooms. Bonus, they do have a gym and self-service laundry facility on property.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 March 2018

We went to Florence AL for a wine festival, and we always try to stay at a Hampton Inn. We are never disappointed, and this trip was no exception.Great rooms, great staff and most important, great location!!! We will go back next year and stay here again.