Key West Inn(Fairhope)(Great Value!)
US$85
Holiday Inn Express Fairhope(Fairhope)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$104
US$169
US$153
Priceline
Hampton Inn Fairhope(Fairhope)(Great Value!)
US$133
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
Away at the Bay(Fairhope)
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 December 2014

A friend of mine and I went to the Amazing "city" of Fairhope and really needed to be conscious of our budget. Sandra's guest house was perfect. We rented the room upstairs and were provided with keys to lock our own space and the front door (which we never actually did; it's that comfortable there). Full access to the kitchen, dining area, living room, back porch and yard was available to us. For the room we chose the bathroom was downstairs in the common area, but it locked and was private. Sandra made us breakfast and coffee and was just a delight to chat with. The pier and the bay is only a 3 minute walk, it was great! Like I said above think of it as a hostel with much more personality and character. (And way nicer than the hostels I've been in across Europe). We stayed 4 nights, It was like a home away from home.

Room Tip: Upstairs was VERY warm (it's the refinished attic) ~ bathroom is downstairs. Other rooms looked decent but were much more expensive.
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Yetmaster
Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

My daughter and I went to Fairhope for a shopping trip and Mardi Gras this was my daughters 25th birthday so as a gift to my daughter we decided to stay in a B&b and what a experience, we arrived and the owner is showing us around the house and telling us how unorganized she is and not a very good business person, she was nice but when we asked about the area and events for the weekend she could not give us any information, she did not even have a map of the area to give us. The room we were going to rent was a attic space that was creepy and the bathroom was downstairs, the decor is lacking style not what her profile said , not antiques like her website said. She also offered us to go In the refrigerator and cabinet anytime and get a snack, there was not any snacks in the cabinet a half eaten box of Girl Scout cookies was all that was in there. Also she was not dressed to meet customers, she was not wearing shoes. Then she asked for payment and was looking for a form for us to fill out , when I called for the reservation she never took any of my information , so as she was digging in a drawer for a form my daughter and I went to our car and left we did not stay the night. I have stayed at B & B ' s before and never had an experience like this. The owner needs to learn business etiquette and update the decor and be prepared for guest and questions they may have about the area. Good luck If you stay at this place.

Stayed: February 2014