All reviews front desk grocery store across the street handicapped accessible family outing hotel staff was very friendly busy road a long road trip the room was nice a great stay pet fee nice hotel overnight stay next morning one night stay lots of restaurants sitting area waffles
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We were 2 couples traveling together. We had booked 2 separate rooms. When we entered our room, the air conditioner was so loud that there was no way we could sleep with the loud noise. We went back to the desk and we were told by ALYCIA
that we had paid for the room and there was nothing she could do. We asked for a different room being that it was still early. She again said to stop bothering her, there was nothing she could do. We approached her a third time about maintenance or talking to a manager. ALYCIA angrily told us that neither was possible. We asked for a fan for the room being that the air conditioner wasn't working. ALYCIA angrily told us that she would call around to find a room at a different hotel for one of us, but the other couple would have to stay at their hotel. When I finally reached my limit and told her that she just wasn't getting it, we were in one car and travelling together and would need 2 rooms somewhere. She told us we were invading her space and we must leave the lobby and go to our room or she would call the police. ALYCIA should not be left in charge of a hotel full of people with no manager or backup personnel! She is rude, has no people skills, and threatens guests who need help!
ALYCIA needs extensive training or firing!!! She certainly is not a good representative for Comfort Suites!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Pamela K, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

I was saddened to hear about your disappointing stay at the Comfort Suites. Being away from home can be a stressful time. At Comfort Suites, we hope to ease your worries, not add to them. I'm sorry that didn't happen during your stay.
Customer feedback is such an important part of maintaining a high level of customer service. Please know that I will share your comments with the team, so that they can respond appropriately to your feedback and ensure that any short comings are addressed.
The feedback received by several guests in the lobby during this time were actually praising how well our Guest Service Agent handled be screamed and yelled at by 3 people at one time while being called names. We had several reports from other guests who also said the group of people were very threatening and they felt our Guest Service Agent did everything she could to temper the situation and calm the guest to no avail.
I appreciate that you took the time to share your concerns with us. I do hope you will give us another chance in the future to show you what a great experience you can have with us.

Reviewed 24 February 2018

Recently stayed at this hotel with my school for a basketball tournament. Everything seemed fine at check-in. Then when I went to shower the shower mechanism wouldn't work could only take a bath, I overlooked this thinking maybe I was doing something wrong, but then the A/C was making a god awful noise I almost couldn't sleep through it. Then the next morning when we went downstairs for breakfast that it got worse because there was NO milk! How do you expect to serve a breakfast without milk. After checkout I received my bill and was charged almost $300.00 for a broken ironing board with the reasoning being we "destroyed" it. I called back asking about this charge and was told very rudely that we completely destroyed this ironing board and that there was no way to fix it. I even offered to replace the ironing board myself after asking to see the damage. I haven't been shown pictures of what was destroyed about it. but it must have been made out of gold considering how much I was charged for it!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Atraveler81
Pamela K, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

We did in fact provide milk the morning of your stay, it was in a picture with the milk. At no time would we try to serve breakfast without any milk.
As for the ironing board, no request was made to see the damage. The damage was clearly caused by someone attempting to stand on the ironing board, perhaps to imitate a surf board. Unfortunately when groups of children are left unattended in the rooms, this type of damage can happen.

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

As we travel a lot for business, we also stay in a variety of hotels. I have to say that this hotel is very nice. Clean rooms, comfortable bed and pillows. Bathroom is good size with great water pressure in the shower. Hotel is pretty quiet even with a bus load of girls basketball players lol. Breakfast is your usual food in hotels. The staff is great, very friendly and helpful. Definitely would recommend this hotel!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Pamela K, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

We would like to thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.

Reviewed 2 February 2018

We had a great time staying at this hotel. It was clean and the team made us feel welcome and at home. We were there for a week on a family trip. The fitness room was well kept and there were many options at breakfast for us to enjoy, we hung out in the lobby on occasion to get out of our room for a little. The manager Pam was there a lot and was very friendly. There were restaurants nearby which were good as well. We hope to be back again soon. Thanks for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
PamelaKitchens, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Reviewed 25 January 2018

Easy to locate and in a convenient location for traveling thru Dothan however breakfast may not be interesting. Morning staff was busy and that may be why we had overdone eggs. Room was clean and the staff polite.

Stayed: January 2018
PamelaKitchens, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2018