“Taste of Puerto Rico here in Dothan!!”
Review of Willie's Place

Willie's Place
Ranked #34 of 228 Restaurants in Dothan
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Great food and the owner Willie is a trip!!! He will give you a show!!! Try the pastilillos...and the plantain casserole!!

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

Hole in the wall Puertican place with great food! The owner is talkative and comical. Don't miss the opportunity to try it out.

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Found Willie's Place online on our way back to Atlanta. True hole in the wall shop with AMAZING food, even my pickiest 3 and 6 year old kiddos were licking their fingers. We will come again. Don't miss this place!

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

You can't go wrong with the the triple deal sandwich and whatever the special of the day is. Unbelievable for the price. The food can only be outdone by the owner Willy's funny and positive attitude. Please give it a shot. It may not look like the standard franchise dothan is used to, but I promise you won't receive better food and service than Willy's.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

Willie's Place has wonderful Puerto Rican food. I ate here for lunch with my mother. We were both delighted with the food and the service. Everyone was friendly from the waitstaff to the cook to Willie himself. My mother described the french fries as "the best french fries I've ever had in my life." I did not disagree with her. The fries were fresh and perfectly seasoned. They were made even better in the "Willie's Secret Sauce." My mother enjoyed her Cubano sandwich as well. She stated it was better than any other Cubano she had tried. I had the roast pork sandwich which was tasty as well. Stop into Willie's when you're in Dothan - it's worth the trip.

Been to Willie's Place? Share your experiences!