“Perfect Getaway”
other travellers have booked this property
The perfect cottage to simply enjoy at it's best Dauphin Island and the Gulf!
Adorable Cottage with dock and boat lift!  Spectacular Sunsets!!!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The perfect cottage to simply enjoy at it's best Dauphin Island and the Gulf!
Adorable Cottage with dock and boat lift!  Spectacular Sunsets!!!
New fish cleaning station!
2 person kayak!  A must do!!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Margo G
“Perfect Getaway”
Reviewed 21 October 2018 for a stay in October 2018
person found this review helpful

We just left this beautiful place. This was not only the perfect quiet getaway we wanted, but it exceeded our expectations. We fished off the dock everyday, minutes from the beach, but I took a chair on the dock and relaxed while my Husband fished, win win situation. Close to anything you need and nice people. I hope to visit again, Perfect for any occasion. This photo is standing on the front porch, loved it.

Date of stay: October 2018
22 Oct 2018
Best guests ever!!! Please come again!! Thanks for the great review!
Lizzy515
Carthage, Missouri
“Lovely and very relaxing stay!”
Reviewed 10 May 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed here for a week mid-April to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary. This cottage was perfect and very clean with lovely views of the bay. Well stocked kitchen. There was a laundry room also. We did a lot of walking around the island which is very laid back. Spent quite a bit of time at the cottage just sitting out on the deck looking out at the bay, cooked lots of shrimp and fish. Didn't catch any crab or fish from dock but the wind was up a couple of days and water pretty choppy so that may have been why. Cheryl, the owner, gave us all the information we needed on the place and where to find grocery stores, restaurants, etc. on the island which was very helpful.

We definitely would stay here again! If you want a laid-back, relaxing vacay, this is the place!

Date of stay: April 2018
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
18 May 2018
Thank you Liz for your wonderful review! I am so happy you had a great time!!! I wish, however, you had caught some crab and fish!! Darn!! Hope you can make it again sometime!!! Perfect guests!! Thank you!!!
Tbijou
Slidell, Louisiana
“The Perfect Get Away”
Reviewed 1 May 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

This was an absolutely wonderful vacation spot for just getting away and just wanting to relax. The home was really nice and offered a stunning view of the ocean and privacy. I loved watching the birds and neighbors fish while spending hours relaxing in the hammock beneath the home. The owner was very accommodating and made sure we had everything we needed for our stay. Recommendations for this vacation rental to other family and friends went out throughout our stay. Everyone who saw the pics and videos of this place loved it also. I will definitely make another trip back!

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
stacismit...
“Amazing location on the water”
Reviewed 7 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

My family had the perfect spring break getaway! We brought our boat and went fishing everyday. The location was perfect and close to everything! The house was very clean and had every thing you would need to prepare all your meals at the house! This is the perfect place to bring your family!!!

10 Apr 2018
Thanks Staci for the glowing review!!! I am so happy you all had a fantastic time and were comfortable and happy!! Thanks for being the perfect guests...and, please, please come again!!!
Thank you!!!
Jesschism...
Lawrenceburg, Tennessee
“Loved it!”
Reviewed 25 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018
person found this review helpful

My family of 6 had a nice little vacation in this house! Probably the cleanest rental we have ever stayed in, I am usually one to pick things apart but I have nothing bad to say about this house. Cherie is great to work with, took the time to give all the information needed and more and her response time was outstanding! Very helpful, we will be staying here again!

Date of stay: March 2018
7 Apr 2018
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. My team and I work really hard to make sure each guest feels welcome and essentially,...that you're the first guest that has ever stayed there! Meaning that down to every nook and cranny is clean. Even the coverlets are cleaned and bleached after every stay! Most homes you will not find that. I want my guests to feel like they are staying at a 5 star resort! Looking forward to you coming again, as I appreciate guests just like you!!! Thanks again!!!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
US$USD
South Africa
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.