“Fresh sushi..consistent ”
Review of Rock N' Roll Sushi

Rock N' Roll Sushi
Ranked #72 of 111 Restaurants in Daphne
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

First time to this location. We went for lunch and we we left stuffed.

I wish they did some lunch specials not just because they might be less expensive but because the portions might be a little bit smaller

The service was great everything tasted fresh

Plan on spending 15 or more dollars for lunch per person

Reviewed 4 June 2018

We came in on a whim because our hotel was around the corner and the kids just wanted out of the car and to be fed. We found the atmosphere really fun and really enjoyed the names of the rolls. The staff was very friendly (even jumped up to change the music when a rock song with really bad lyrics came on with our 4 kids in the place). We were there on a Monday so the kid's meals were free which was an added bonus. I thought the adults rolls were pretty good (I mean it wasn't the best sushi I've ever had but it was like supermarket sushi either). We each ordered a mixed drink (named after songs). They were pretty good for the price. We had an enjoyable dinner.

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick bite to eat with my children and was pleased to find out from my server Kelisha that Heart Roll which is my favorite was the roll of the day so of course I had two! Everything was delicious. Service was very quick and professional

Reviewed 8 May 2018

Staff were rude and inappropriately dressed. Asked to speak to a manager about an issue, there was no one in charge on the premises.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Being a person who has enjoyed sushi border to border and coast to coast, I recommend avoiding this place. The limited types of sushi was disappointing and the menu was heavy with cream cheese and fried fish. The wine selection was poor too.

1  Thank femmechaude

Been to Rock N' Roll Sushi? Share your experiences!