“one of my favorite restaurant in Olinda and furter”

Tribuna Bar e Restaurante Sabores Ibericos
Ranked #1 of 843 Restaurants in Olinda
Price range: US$11 - US$31
Cuisines: Central European
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

I had lunch with my friends and enjoyed it so much. They have a little terrace in the back which is super cosy. The caipirinha is great and the food was even better. One of the best places to eat/have drinks in Olinda. With a great host!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

We had rice with codfish (it’s enough for two people) a tomatoe salad (average) and a tiramisu (best tiramisu I have had so far in South America) on top of that we had one estrella galicia and one one water all for 150 reales.

The terrace was incredible. We even saw some colibris hanging around.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 17 March 2018

It seems that I’ll be of of the dissonant voices here, sorry. It hasn’t been the best “bolinho de bacalhau” I had in my life, but don’t get me wrong – even though my order hasn’t been the most reviewed dish of the place, cod fish, it has been ok (galega octopus), but nothing more than that… Simple place; sympathetic crew.

2  Thank heribap
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

We can’t understand how this is number one! Service was pleasant but the food was basic and very badly done (never eaten such an over-cooked piece of fish). Setting OK but nothing special. Just shows you shouldn’t trust Tripadvisor for accurate reviews - the big plastic advert outside boasting of its number 1 rating should have warned us off!

2  Thank katyandbob
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent service, super good food, really good chef
We have been here for two weeks, and this was our best meal so far. Definitely worth a visit!!