Hyatt Regency Kolkata(Kolkata (Calcutta))
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$117
US$111
The Oberoi Grand(Kolkata (Calcutta))
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$185
US$149
Swissotel Kolkata(Kolkata (Calcutta))
US$106
The Peerless Inn(Kolkata (Calcutta))
US$86
US$49
Agoda.com
The Astor Hotel Kolkata(Kolkata (Calcutta))
US$70
Agoda.com
The Park Kolkata(Kolkata (Calcutta))
US$151
US$85
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

Senses Hotel(Kolkata (Calcutta))
US$94
US$61
Agoda.com
The Lalit Great Eastern Kolkata(Kolkata (Calcutta))
US$259
US$141
  • Pool
Vedic Village Spa Resort(Kolkata (Calcutta))
US$111
US$68
  • Breakfast included
Taj Bengal Kolkata(Kolkata (Calcutta))
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$195
  • Pool
All reviewschef anilbanquet teamservice teamspecial thankskeep up the good workinfinity poollunch buffetawesome servicebuffet spreadspecial mentionamazing experiencegreat ambiencepool sideexcellent propertyquality of foodcoffee shoprooms are spacious
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My recent visit to JW Marriot was stupendous. I was very much impressed by all of the staff within the hotel. I just loved the view from my room infact the food, the room service including the complimentaries were superb. As I have seen they have a tag line of “we care” , I must say they take this words very seriously, and make sure that u face no inconveniences. They are best at making special arrangements for the arrivals of your friends and family, no doubt they are expert in making the day memorable. I thank the Front office Manager Ms. Devidyuti Ghos and Cheff Abhishek and his team for the authentic food and luxurious experience. They had made my stay memorable.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
GeneralManager_JWK, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Kolkata, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Srikant,

Thank you for taking the time to convey your compliments and for choosing our hotel for your stay.

We are pleased to know that you appreciated the overall facilities, the professionalism of the team and enjoyed your culinary experience at the hotel. We really care for our guests and want them to leave the hotel with a smile always.

It is heartening to read that our guests value the attentiveness of the team and their efforts to provide excellent service. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement for Devi, Chef Abhishek and the rest of the team.

We would love having you back and look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you again in the very near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very conveniently located on EM Bye Pass, quite equidistant from the airport and southern / central part of the city.

Modern spacious rooms with very nice decor with hints of local flavor.
Massive luxurious bathroom. One can spend hours there.
Oven view of greenery and some construction.
Very good food.
Warm service staff.

Stayed: May 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing our hotel as your accommodation choice during your recent stay and taking the time to share your feedback.

We are glad to learn that you had an overall pleasant visit and particularly appreciated the warmth extended by the team to make you feel comfortable.

Thank you for liking the design of our massive marble bathrooms that boasts of sophisticated modish décor. The beautiful scenic view of the city from the rooms is indeed very pleasant.

Thank you once again for your feedback and we hope you will give us the opportunity of welcoming you again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent ambience..nice view..food was ok..not too outstanding..the servingvtine for 2 glasses of wine was 15 mins...thecwaiter put a bottle of Kelzan volcanic water which was charged INR 175 .i was a bit disappointed with the service..way to go jw marriott

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Arindam,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback based on your recent dining experience at JW Kitchen.

We completely value and appreciate your feedback as it helps us to focus on what is imperative for our guests. I am pleased to read that you liked the hotel ambience, however I regret to learn that your recent experience fell short of your expectations, with the time taken towards serving wine and the cost of the packaged drinking water bottle.

We will continue our pursuit for excellence in service and seek ways to enhance our guest experience always. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I like this hotel very much. Everybody is friendly here in this hotel. I have been staying in J W Marriott Kolkata since its opening. Found some staff members extraordinary and worth mentioning a name -Roshni, at Lounge. She is helpful always. I found her whole day attending me and my guests with smile.

My heartfelt thanks to Roshni and to Nandini at Front Desk. Also my thanks to Chep Vivek and Anil at the restaurant.

Want to see these guys soon!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear Alamgir,

We are humbled to receive such positive commendations pertaining to your stay.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us once again. Our objective is to provide a wholesome experience to our guests, and we are truly happy to know that our efforts impressed you.

Your warm testimony has boosted the morale of the entire team, especially Chef Vivek, Roshni & Nandini. I am delighted to know that you enjoyed our services and the comfort provided by the team.

We hope your travel brings you back to Kolkata soon for yet another memorable experience.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed at the JW Marriott Kolkata for a few days in June and was treated royally by the beautiful staff. Anette, guest relations manager, is the definition of 5-star customer service.

The staff in the lounge are equally as nice. So many to name, I'd be remiss if anyone was left out.

Great modern, new gym. Exquisite infinity pool.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Dopple,

We are humbled to receive such positive commendations pertaining to your stay.

Our objective is to provide a wholesome experience to our guests, and we are truly happy to know that our efforts impressed you. Your warm testimony has boosted the morale of the entire team, especially Anette.

When one stays for such a long duration, it should be the endeavour of the team to embrace guests like family, much like you have mentioned in your comment. I am delighted to know that you enjoyed our services, choices of restaurants and the comfort provided by the team.

We hope to welcome you back to your preferred home in Kolkata, when back in town.

Warm regards,