“Home sweet Home in Darjeeling! Heyagriva the...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

German first
Any
Vivek S
“Home sweet Home in Darjeeling! Heyagriva the perfect homestay!!”
Reviewed 11 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

I came across this place during my online search as my family was visiting Darjeeling for the first time. Since, i was not accompanying them i was worried about their stay. Of all the places that i checked online, i found that the reviews of Heyagriva and the owner Paulzor were very good. I contacted him and found that the rooms are available. I requested him that this is the first time my family is visiting Darjeeling and i want them to be as comfortable as possible and to my surprise he was more than happy to that. I believe that its not just the place where you stay but the service provided that makes the stay a wonderful one.
After the trip, my father said it was beyond what they expected. Paulzor was very welcoming, taking care of every requirements and made sure that we visit all the famous sites with enough time to explore them. The food was delicious and the stay was cozy and very comfortable. He said felt just like home. My father was surprised to find a good collection of books also.
One major highlight of this stay is the spectacular sunrise view that you get from the terrace. So, you can sit back and relax, sip your Darjeeling tea and just enjoy the beautiful view.
A big thanks once again to Paulzor and Shiva who was responsible for transportation for being so friendly and cooperative. We will see you again!!! :)

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
11 May 2018
Thank you Vivek for your wonderful reviews, All good memories are always cherished.
BoardingP...
“Wonderful stay”
Reviewed 5 May 2018 for a stay in April 2018

I normally do not do any reviews, however the stay in here is worth mentioning. We stayed there for three days and it was like living with extended family. Paulzor is an amazing person who takes care of all your needs so well that he exceeded our expectations in hosting us. Hia wealth of knowledge helped us to know about Darjeeling and places surrounding it so well. Driver shiva is another amazing person who filled us with his knowledge. Overall a very fulfilling stay and a wonderful trip thanks to Paulzor and his family
I would recommend to all my family and friends.
Thanks again Paulzor.

7 May 2018
Thank you.
VeronicaT...
“Best place to stay in Darjeeling”
Reviewed 4 March 2018 for a stay in February 2018
person found this review helpful

Paulzor is the ultimate host! He was endlessly helpful and hospitable. Arranging for pickup to his place was simple and quick as he was very responsive. His driver also allowed us to stop wherever we wanted (for photos etc.), which was very nice as a tourist. His home is very clean and the decor is exceptional. The location is very central as well - we could walk to all of the places we wanted to visit. Paulzor was quick to share about the place and where we could go for food. Darjeeling was cold, especially at night. We were kept warm because Paulzor provided extra blankets, a heater, and hot water bottles. Breakfast prepared by the cook was also very delicious. We got to try traditional dishes too! Anyone visiting Darjeeling should definitely stay at Paulzor's. It made the experience a lot more enjoyable and welcoming. We will definitely be back!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
5 Mar 2018
thanks Veronica for your lovely reviews, good memories are always cherish, hope to see you again someday in future.
alopez550...
San Francisco, California
“A truly wonderful experience”
Reviewed 10 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

My stay here was absolutly wonderful. From when I first reserved this place Paulzor got back to me and help me get a tour of sikkim through his tour agency Go Himalaya. I was able to get a private transfer from the airport to the homestay and while staying at the homestay, Paulzor took me around for 2 days on his motorcycle to see the sights. My first night, him and his mom surprised me with a birthday cake (birthday was the day before). I even attended a Sherpa wedding! Paulzors cousin was getting married so he invited me. It was truly amazing to see this. From the very beginning I felt very special and him and his mom were very thoughtful with all the details to make my experience of Darjeeling wonderful.

The space is artsy and traditional Sherpa and the breathtaking views of the himalayas from the deck was phenomenal.

I have stayed at probably over 30 air bnbs and I can honestly say it was by far the best air bnb experience I have had.

I would also HIGHLY recommend booking your Darjeeling and/or Sikkim tour through Paulzors agency. On top of cultural tours he also does trekking tours to Nepal and Bhutan.

This is a truly a once in a lifetime experience.

23 Dec 2017
Thanks Alana for your wonderful review, It was such a nice time that we spent together from the day 1 in my homestay, birthday celebration, bike rides, drink & dance, short time Nepal visit, Sikkim monastery tour etc. I wish that I could do more and All I wanted is that your holiday be most memorable and wonderful in Darjeeling, Im sorry if anything makes you feel bad about me,
I hope that we meet again someday and continue our Himalayan journey together.
Love from Darjeeling.
TanyaW140...
“It's a home away from home.”
Reviewed 25 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Heyagriva was a home away from home and definitely one of the best vacations our family has had in the longest time. The kind of hospitality that was offered by the host, Paulzor, is something that you rarely experience. The homestay gives out positive vibes which you feel the moment you step in. It's clean, homely and the four dogs make it lively and memorable. Paulzor and his family went completely out of their way to cater to our various needs. It's convenient located, just a ten minute walk from the main market, they serve the best dinners at night with different cuisines everyday. Heyagriva is all heart, give it a chance and trust me you won't regret it. Thanks Paulzor!

26 Nov 2017
Thanks Parul, see you again next time.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing