Lowest prices for your stay
US$26
Free cancellation until 21/04/23
Expedia.comUS$29
PricelineUS$26
eDreamsUS$26
All reviews consulate cleanliness chennai creaky tidy maintenance
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 February 2021

Date of stay: February 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Treebo Hotels, Owner at Treebo Trend Elan, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2021

Reviewed 19 February 2021

My first Treebo booking was in Chikmangalore. I was amazed by the quality and maintenance. It was that experience that made me book Treebo in Chennai. But I was disappointed. Our room during check in was not ready. We had to wait for an hour. The A/C rattled the entire night. The bed sheets were not clean. And the bathroom doors were not usable. I can whole heartedly say that my experience with my recent stay in Treebo was absolutely disappointing. Hope this review reaches the relevant authorities.

Date of stay: February 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest, Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us and sharing your feedback. Please accept my sincere apologies for the experience you had during your stay with us. We have noted the issues highlighted by you and have conveyed this to our team to take appropriate action. I am disappointed that we fell short this time, but I hope you will give us further opportunities to serve you better. Best Regards, Abhishek, Treebo Hotels

Reviewed 17 November 2020

The rooms are so clean and completely sanitized right infront of us. This is worth the money. Staff is real nice to the people staying in and it’s a peaceful and great experience. All the staff are just one call away.

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 25 July 2020

Date of stay: July 2020
Treebo Hotels, Owner at Treebo Trend Elan, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2020

Reviewed 13 February 2020

Room tip: Provide napkins in rooms and a shower curtain. The whole bathroom gets wet and slippery. Some one is going to have an accident!
Date of stay: January 2020