“Grand family day”
Review of Peshawri

Peshawri
Ranked #5 of 7 027 Restaurants in Chennai (Madras)
Price range: US$35 - US$35
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Vegetarian & Non vegetarian food from the North-west Frontier.
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Yesterday me and my family visited itc chola. We were really confused for the restaurant to dine. Finally Peshawar always takes us back to them.Warm hospitality by the manager at the gate really amazed us.The servers introduction to the new menu is something anyone should have. It is a family day menu.For a family of 3 you pay just 5000 and rest you enjoy as it's coming & unlimited. It is a very good step by the management thinking about the families. Food was of great selection and taste the best as always. I don't think anybody can compete with the ambience,food selection,black dal and kababs of Peshawari. At last the cake was great and my family loved it.
Sweet paan after the meal is what that compliments and makes them the best. Thank you itc chola Peshawari.

Date of visit: May 2018
GM_ITCGrandChola, General Manager at Peshawri, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Thank You for sharing your valuable and wonderful feedback on Trip Advisor!

We are happy to know that you enjoyed our hospitality and dining experience at Peshawri.

It was a pleasure to have you with us. We will sincerely look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 4 May 2018

I have visited Peshawri a number of times including when it was located in the old Chola Hotel. I have always enjoyed an excellent meal in a lively restaurant area. As I was dining on my own I was recommended to try the set meal for one which proved to be excellent and provided a variety of things to try in smaller portions. Would highly recommend and will visit again on my next stay at the Grand Chola.

Date of visit: May 2018

Namaste!

Thank You for sharing your valuable feedback and recommendation for our restaurant on Trip Advisor!

We are glad to know that you had an excellent experience dining at Peshawri.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Peshawar restaurant at chola is very much like the Bukhara of Delhi. All are same like that. Food here is absolutely delicious. I had the black dal with garlic naan and I loved it. Wine and dine in Peshawar is such an amazing experience I ever had . Veg kebab i enjoyed very much is paneer tikka and the kurcha. Kulfi was also unquestionably mind-blowing....

Date of visit: April 2018

Thank You for sharing your valuable and wonderful feedback on Trip Advisor!

We are happy to know that you had an amazing experience dining at Peshawri.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Last month i visited the restaurant with my friends and the time we spent was memorable because of the great food quality and appreciable service of the staff. Thank you Soo much Peshawri for taking care of us and we would love to experience it again.

Date of visit: March 2018

Thank You for sharing your valuable and wonderful feedback on Trip Advisor!

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed dining at Peshawri!

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Food was the mix of north india grills with flavours of different spices and naan breads and the slow cooking black dal. I had a great experience dining in here with my colleagues. Live kitchen, seperate chefs for veg food maker is a great initiative. It was getting busy very rapidly. Thank to all my luck that i reached on time.

Date of visit: April 2018

Thank You for sharing your valuable and wonderful feedback on Trip Advisor!

We are happy to know that you enjoyed dining at Peshawri.