Reviews (1 937)
1 937 results
1 010
1 010
All reviews close to the airport massage chair kebab factory express check room key airport pickup club room the hotel staff excellent hotel business trip food quality room service excellent stay coffee shop courteous staff front office comfortable stay
20 - 25 of 1 937 reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The entire experience was comfortable. Rooms were clean. Room service prompt. Good breakfast.

Just one small issue was when one of the days, the watermelon juice at breakfast was sour. I pointed it out to the captain. But i did not see them take any action. I avoided juice that day.

The cushion chairs in the restaurant have sunk in. I guess it is time for them to change it.

Overall, it was a comfortable stay. The staff was courteous.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Sasikumar_U, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel GRT Chennai, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Mr.Michael,

Thank you for your feedback on the Trip Advisor on your recent stay at our hotel. I will convey the positive aspects of your stay to the team who will be enthused to meet and exceed your expectations every time you stay with us and truly demonstrate our service philosophy “Yes I Can !”

I have also noted the issues you have highlighted with concern and will ensure that corrective action is taken as soon as possible.

We look forward to welcome you back and assure you our best services at all times.

Best regards,

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu
Sasikumar_U, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel GRT Chennai, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This Hotel is 5 minutes from Airport. Very practical for travellers coming and going out of Chennai. Rooms and clean and spacious. Staff very kind and well trained. Food is also good . Breakfast excellent.Wifi is free and fast.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear Sir/Madam,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very comfortable and clean rooms
Nice restaurants, very good breakfast with huge choice of different meals
Staff is very kind
Very close to the airport
Small swimming pool
Will stay again in this hotel if I need to stay in Shennai

Dear Sir/Madam,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The attitude of the employees are this hotel's USP. Though the property is a bit old, it has an old world charm where you have a number of employees always ready to help you and make your stay memorable.
The only grouse I had was that the complimentary 15 mts. spa actually ended up in the salon.

Stayed: September 2018

Dear Mr.Harinarayana,

We are thrilled to see your positive feedback on the Trip Advisor. I will certainly convey your sentiments to the team who will be enthused to meet and exceed your expectations every time you stay with us and truly demonstrate our service philosophy “Yes I Can !” .We will certainly work on your feedback on the spa complimentary massage location.