“Fantastic dinner”
Review of Vasco's

Vasco's
Ranked #17 of 7 021 Restaurants in Chennai (Madras)
Cuisines: Spanish, International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Nungambakkam
Description: Enjoy fresh and innovative global cuisine from live kitchens at the stylish, all-day dining restaurant, Vasco's at Hilton Chennai. The restaurant's modern furnishings and relaxed ambience, together with superb views of the city, ensure the perfect dining experience. An elevated private dining room with a bird's eye view of the restaurant below is available for those seeking an exclusive setting. Enjoy a lavish family brunch on weekends.
Reviewed 20 October 2018

They have mostly themed dinner which is it USP. Have always enjoyed it. Staff are very friendly and go all out to keep you comfortable.

Date of visit: September 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for reviewing us on Trip Advisor, me and my team are glad to know about your pleasant experience with us. Thank you for the kind appreciation for the staff, restaurant & food.

Reviewed 9 September 2018

great brunch, multiple cuisines, well prepared. buffet style, with several cook to order stations. on third floor of hilton hotel

Date of visit: September 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for reviewing us on Trip Advisor, me and my team are glad to know about your pleasant experience with us. Thank you for the kind appreciation for the food.

Reviewed 3 September 2018

Excellent choice of food for both breakfast and dinner. If what you want to eat is not on the menu, speak to the staff. Great team, very pleasant and humble people.

Date of visit: August 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for reviewing us on Trip Advisor, me and my team are glad to know about your pleasant experience with us. Thank you for the kind appreciation for the staff & food.

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

I visited here once with my family , I would like to share that it was a very good place for a stress relief place for families and the services was very good . I also appreciate P. ALEX VINOTH , who served me and my family as mich as friendly ... Thank you so much for a wonderful experience

Date of visit: April 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for reviewing us on Trip Advisor, me and my team are glad to know about your pleasant experience with us. Thank you for the kind appreciation for staff.

Reviewed 12 August 2018

I stay at the Hilton on most of my business travels to Chennai. I will have to say that I wish that the breakfast spread wasnt so American/Continental as it is.

I also would like to see some improvements made in the quality of Indian breakfast options. They arent well cooked on most days. And that is disappointing in a city like Chennai and from a brand such as the Hilton

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank rkmanchi

Dear Guest

Thank you for reviewing us on Trip Advisor and sharing your experience with us, we have noted your points on the food and will ensure the same will be looked after upon your next visit. My team and I look forward to welcome you back at Hilton Chennai. Should you require anything else, please feel free to write to me directly at dining.chennai@hilton.com .