4 people are viewing this hotel
Reviews (2 747)
2 747 results
1 829
1 829
All reviews citrus cafe excellent service special thanks filter coffee comfortable stay will visit again value for money business hotel business trip taking care special mention restaurant staff house keeping room service front office excellent stay courteous staff
Selected filters
30 - 35 of 2 747 reviews
Reviewed 10 September 2021 via mobile

I have stayed in this hotel for a little long time, which is at the accessible place and is very convenient for all and had a very good experience.
The safety protocals were followed and also there is a restaurant within the hotel.
Mr.bala, Mrs.Vinutha, Mrs.Lakshimi and all other staffs made sure to serve the good food at correct time followed with the safety protocals. Wish you guys all the best

Trip type: Travelled on business
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Chennai, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Chennai. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.cn@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 10 September 2021 via mobile

Ambience is very good. Lakshmi akka, L G, vinota akka and Rajashekar are very interactive and will try to provide whatever we ask and they treat everyone equally and serving the food is good and fast also. Food can be improved little bit other than that everything is good like house keeping and facilities are good.

Hi all
I visited lemon tree for business casual reason. My flight was little early but they provided me a early check in option. The people around here were too friendly and sweet. The ambience and environment were outstanding.Staff's like Mr Bala, Ms Lakshmi and Ms vinotha made our stay comfortable.

Date of stay: August 2021

Reviewed 10 September 2021 via mobile

Room is very comfortable. House keeping is excellent.Dining is well maintained and the staffs Lakshmi, Vinutha, Bala, elgine, Rajsekar are very friendly. We went there at Covid times and all norms are followed properly as for as I know...

Reviewed 10 September 2021 via mobile

Hello people , the first impression I encountered entering the hotel was the hospitality that the hotel management showed over me !!! The people here are really good and I could see people working here are well experienced in a professional way. Considering the pandemic , safety was considered their primary principle without compensating the conform!! The food was good and housekeeping was excellent.
Especially Mr. Balamurugan (F&B manager) ,
Ms. Vinutha , Ms. Lakshmi, Mr. Sakthi , Mr. Elgine, Mr.rajashekar doing a good job here.

It would be good if they open their swimming pool soon!!!