“excellent service”
Review of Samudra

Samudra
Ranked #21 of 7 021 Restaurants in Chennai (Madras)
Price range: US$17 - US$28
Cuisines: Indian, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 October 2018

My second stay here. The staff was, if anything, even more courteous than the last visit, The check in was very fast, they had my revious visit stored so there was no need for id card. My last references were recognized and I got the same sort of room. Room service was very good. Had the same pizza diavolee but not as good as last time, or maybe my expectations were higher.Breakfast was good, a lot of choices, unfortunately as I am a poor eater w as not able to samle much. The waiters were very fast and very olite. All in all still value for money

Date of visit: October 2018
Chennai_Trident, General Manager at Samudra, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback on Trident Chennai and for rating us so highly - we very much appreciate the time you took to send in your kind comments.

It is heartening that our people are not only living by the organisation and our values but taking that extra step in building an everlasting bond with our guests. I have shared your generous compliments with the entire team at Trident Chennai - they are “over the moon” and delighted to know that they were able to surpass your expectations. Thank you!

It was indeed a pleasure to have been of service to you.

My team and I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back on your next visit to Chennai.
Please do not hesitate to write to me for any assistance with room reservations or for anything else I can assist you with.

Best regards

Reviewed 24 October 2018

If you are looking for an authentic delicious south Indian food then go for it. It is value for money

Date of visit: October 2018

Dear Guest,

It was a delight to have you dine with us at Samudra. We cannot thank you enough for taking time to update your experience and also for your kind words of appreciation on our food.

My team and I are delighted to know that every aspect of your experience was excellent.

I have shared your review with the entire culinary team -they are truly inspired to note that their efforts were well noticed and much appreciated. Thank you!

It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

The team and I look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits. If I can be of any assistance in the meantime please do not hesitate to write to me.

Warm regards

Reviewed 14 September 2018

the best pizza diavole I have had in along time, served hot and crisp. Room service cleared the room very fast after that

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Roam815289
Chennai_Trident, General Manager at Samudra, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time and posting such a highly rated review on TripAdvisor highlighting food and most importantly – service.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your dining experience and that our culinary team was able to live upto your expectations.

I have passed on your generous compliments to the entire Team Trident - they are truly inspired by your gracious praise.

Thank you once again for having chosen to dine with us - It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

I take this opportunity to assure you of a wonderful dining experience on your future visits to any of our restaurants.

Warm regards

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Prawn Masala is a bomb! Seafood is fresh and excellent sauce that goes with the seafood.
Good food, Good drinks, Good service.
Really worth every penny. Will definitely return.

Date of visit: July 2018
Chennai_Trident, General Manager at Samudra, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for taking the time to review Samudra and its services, following your dining experience.

My team and I are very pleased to note that you enjoyed the various delectable delicacies especially Prawn masala at Samudra and found the food and service to be superlative.

We are delighted to know that every aspect of your dining experience was excellent. It is always gratifying to read that the restaurant and culinary teams are doing such a great job of taking care of our valued guests, such as your fine self.

I have shared your review with the entire team at Samudra -they all are truly inspired to note that their efforts were well noticed and much appreciated. Thank you!

It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

Thank for having chosen to dine with us; we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best regards

Reviewed 29 July 2018

A great place with a wide selection of cuisines and dishes! Their dishes are well prepared and are very delicious! You may not be able to sample it all in one sitting, but it is always nice to come back for your favorites and to try new dishes.

Date of visit: July 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind comments following your recent dining experience at Samudra.

My team and I are glad to read that you enjoyed dining at Samudra. Your inspiring comments have been shared with the chefs – they are delighted to know that they were successfully able to indulge you in authentic seafood delicacies to your liking. Thank you!

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Please do not hesitate to write to me for any assistance with reservations or for anything else I can do for you in Chennai.

Thank you so much.