“Good Food @ Lunch”
Review of Cappuccino

Cappuccino
Ranked #24 of 7 020 Restaurants in Chennai (Madras)
Price range: US$11 - US$24
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Alwarpet
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had Buffet Lunch with my friends and family. Veg food was good. My suggestion would be to increase more fruit options for dessert and ice creams. I am an ice cream lover with fruits. But very less options on fruits and ice cream. Not the same flavor of Vanilla, Strawberry and Chocolate, need variety.

Cappuccino C, Manager at Cappuccino, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. I will definitely share the wonderful compliments with the restaurant team and our Executive Chef. We have also noted your suggestions and currently working on it.We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel and restaurant soon.

Reviewed 3 November 2018 via mobile

Sivakumar recommended potlam rice which was amazing!! Good food! When you come clubbing in Chennai you have to visit here!

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. I will definitely share the wonderful compliments with the restaurant team and our Executive Chef. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel and restaurant soon.

Reviewed 13 October 2018

I had my breakfast here , as a part of staying at the hotel. The breakfast spread is good, and has a lot of variety in case of Indian breakfast food. The eggs Benedict were my favorite with cured salmon!

Do not miss the wild mushroom soup served here, it is the best mushroom soup I have had till date!

Reviewed 16 September 2018

I had all choices from omelettes cooked to oder, Indian style buffet to a pizza with my own choice of toppings. All options were delicious and the staff were quick to clear plates away or happy to leave me sitting and reading

Cappuccino C, Manager at Cappuccino, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Reviewed 6 September 2018

During our stay in chennai and staying here at the hotel meant we were having our lavish breakfast at the Cappuccino, now the thing to notice here is that this property has its own legacy since originating since the early 1980's from a being a canteen to being what it is now...

The ambiance has not changed much since the brand was Sheraton to now as Crowne Plaza, what has also not changed are the energetic staff who tirelessly walk around to cater to the needs for the morning brekkers.

The breakfast is decent and elaborate and hits the sweet spot of the palate as there is something for each taste bud. The staff is very efficient and always smiling, even during our late night grubs they had the same attitude and more so on the weekend too. Loved the spirit of the boys and the girls.

Would like to take special mention of Suraj who waited our table the most and Sourabh who was not behind and our much efficient host Sangeetha, who ensured our boys were occupied and were not upto causing any miseries.

The breakfast juices were fresh and so were the breads, the South Indian food is a must try since the iconic Dakshin food gets prepared in the same kitchen and of course the filter coffee, how can one not have coffee when in Chennai. The other of my favorites were Blueberry Muffin and Tiramisu.. and of course you should try the cappuccino how can you not when you dine in one :)

Cappuccino C, Manager at Cappuccino, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018