“Good food”

Zeeman Restaurant
Ranked #160 of 3 344 Restaurants in Jaipur
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Had the opportunity to have lunch at zeeman restaurant in Amer, Jaipur. They have good food with lots of varieties like north and south Indian food, Rajasthani thali, etc. Clean healthy environment.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

We were in Amer for worship if Devi Shila as we were hungry we asked local people for restaurant, we tried near Amer fort was very expensive, then some body suggested Zeeman restaurant. I will be very Thankful to him now any of our guests coming we take them there.
FOOD WAS VERY DELICIOUS at REASONABLE PRICE.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I visited this place with my relatives from Ahmedabad we visited fort & hungry too thank to man who suggested this restaurant food is homely prices are very reasonable & food is delicious.Must try.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

I took my lunch here and I found good food. Very delicious food with full of hospitality. Their services were excellent.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

I have visited this placebaling with my forrigner guests we all enjoyed food very much. We tasted northindian & southindian both.
Was delicious highly recommendable.