Shahpura House(Jaipur)(Great Value!)
Park Regis(Jaipur)
US$43
US$37
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$55/night.

US$84
US$77
Krishna Palace(Jaipur)(Great Value!)
US$13
US$11
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$14/night.

US$44
US$39
Hotels.com
US$96
US$46
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$53/night.

Hilton Jaipur(Jaipur)
US$85
US$76
US$159
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$181/night.

US$337
US$238
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$263/night.

All reviewsblue corianderhistorical palacemr himanshuvalue for moneyhelpful personlocal marketfront officehousekeeping stafffood quality is goodbusiness triphouse keepingtourist placesan extra bedroom serviceexcellent stayin room diningrecommend this hotel
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My stay was around 05 days in that hotel. Hotel have nice location. Hotel rooms was fully furnished and have good furniture. Morning breakfast was completely but it was good. Hotel have parking facility and bar. Front desk staff Ms Arti was good. Mr Mohan very politely person. I want to come back again in this hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
LordsHotels, Manager at Lords Plaza Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest. Namaskar from Lords plaza Jaipur. Thank you for your comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future. warm Regards Jitendra Sharma General Manager

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I booked the room with my friends to enjoy the weekend in Jaipur as I booked lord hotel for stay, from the check in the warm welcoming of staff is very impressive .the rooms are more spacious and comfortable and the food was awesome.

Special thanks to Mr Himanshu, Mr Shan to gave special attention during our stay.

Highly recommend to my friends .

WOW......

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We are rich for see and side seen jaipur. We take hotel lords plaza hotel location perfect for near historical palace. Mr avadhesh tiwari was a very helpfull man for my group because he tell me about jaipur side seen. Thanks to you avadhesh. Hotel was neet and clean. In house keeping mr Govind very hard workar and panchual person and good service provider. Ms sangeeta good telecollar in housekeeping. Thankyou lords for good stay.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I and all my friends went to visit Jaipur and in the evening we searched for a hotel, looking for a hotel, then we found this hotel, got a good facility here, we had a good arrangement for sleeping and we were doing full staffing there. Apart from the hotel, we told all about the place to hang around there. Our meeting was with mr.AVDHESH TIWARI. He was doing the most of his treatment. His behavior was very good. He told us about all the roaming places, the hotel was clean and tidy, if we got a chance to come back to Jaipur then we would stay in the LordS PLAZA. Thank you Lords.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My family and my relatives came in Jaipur for marriage cloth purposes. We are staying in lords plaza. At reception Mr avadhesh discusses for room and near market. Avadhesh was excellent knowledgeable person and very best service provider. That is good person for hotel. Morning time breakfast Mr manoj and ms Geeta both are excellent service person because my relatives are saying in between that party was very rich. Thank you lords staff for make my image. Don't,t forget it that days.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
LordsJaipur, General Manager at Lords Plaza Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest
Thank you so much for your detailed feedback '.
Looking forward to welcome you back .

Regards