All reviews jackie kennedy prince of wales suite pink room spectacular hotel tells a story free laundry service unoccupied rooms durbar hall boutique hotel manicured lawns high end hotels an experience to remember luxurious experience like royalty star service the general manager luxurious rooms
Reviewed 27 June 2018

We were staying at the Rambagh and went for dinner one night and by the end of the meal, my entire family was basically kicking me for not having chosen to stay here. The palace itself is spectacular, the food was by far one of the best meals I've had in India and the service just fantastic. We were shown around some of the unoccupied rooms after dinner and they are just simply fabulous - if you're deciding which property to stay in when visiting Jaipur, I would wholeheartedly recommend Sujan Rajamahal - this is true luxury, very intimate setting and wonderful staff - we'll certainly look no further on our next visit.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank omniadubitare
SUJANFAMILY, Manager at SUJAN Rajmahal Palace, Jaipur - Relais & Chateaux, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent visit to have dinner with us at SUJÁN Rajmahal Palace.

We are so happy to learn that you had a lovely experience, only sorry that you weren't all staying with us as we would have loved to have shown you even more of a wonderful time. We very much hope you will come and see us again on your next visit to Jaipur.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Our favorite hotel ever. the most magical and immaculate hotel in the world with the most personality and detail. Every room is different and tells a story! The staff was amazing.The manager was incredibly helpful and kind! He even upgraded us to the most beautiful suite.
Both of the concierge gentleman working the morning and night shift couldn’t have been more friendly and awesome. We really appreciate all of their help and kindness.
Most of all, we can’t thank Sid enough for all of the help and recommendations. If you ever visit the palace, please talk to Sid about Jaipur, he is so knowledgeable.
This palace was a dream... we can’t wait to return!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mike C

Dear Michael,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at SUJÁN Rajmahal Palace.To be called your "favourite hotel ever" is a lovely compliment!

We are so happy to learn that you had a lovely experience with our team and that they looked after you well. We very much hope you will come and see us again on your next visit to Jaipur.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

We spent three days and two nights at the Rajmahal Palace. Oh my, this place is absolutely beautiful. Every room is so unique and the decoration is on point. It is a very eclectic, Wes Anderson movie type of decor. The breakfast was delicious and beautifully presented, specially the juices. We chose this property mainly because of the decor and we loved it was a small property (13 rooms I believe). Service was excellent, they truly made us feel like royalty. I read some reviews complaining about the trains at night, seriously we slept like a log, did not hear anything at night. If you do not stay here, I would definitely reccommend making breakfast/lunch or dinner reservations, this place should not be missed.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay with us at the Palace. It is encouraging to read your kind words and comments. We really enjoyed meeting you and it was our pleasure to be a part of your honeymoon itinerary.

We hope to see you back at SUJÁN before too long.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

This hotel is a living museum. It is still owned by the Riyals of Jaipur. The British Royals and Jackie o Kennedy used to stay here. The lobby is very grand and opulent. There are a unique collection of photographs of Royalties and celebrities that came to stay here. Rooms, service and dining were exceptional. The suites are incredible and the GM is unique and charismatic. Very personalised service. There is a huge garden with beautiful views.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at SUJÁN Rajmahal Palace.We are so happy to learn that you had a lovely experience with us and we very much hope you will come and see us again on your next visit to Jaipur.

Reviewed 27 May 2018

I will always be grateful to the lovely people at this magnificent property frankly in all of India.

Due to my safety and security I had to check out from Rambagh Palace a horrific place and was fortunate to be able to stay in this true palace which was recently renovated by a very famous architect.

The service was impeccable, the food was simply fabulous, the service was the finest service I have ever received. I did not want to leave and to think the travel operator never put this on my list. Do not book with Banyan Tours they will rip you off and you will end up hating your time in India because they don't give a damn. Say no to Banyan Tours supposedly a Virtuoso company.

I was very ill coming from the horrific Taj property which I would never in my life stay at one...ever they steal you blind and treat you with disrespect and Manpreet helped to save my life as he was the night manager and he called a legitimate not a scam doctor like at Taj who took care of me for 4 days until I could get back on my feet.

I did not want to check out as this was the most beautiful true palace I have ever seen in the world and it felt like home to me.

Room Tip: Worth every penny. Every room is amazing.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at SUJÁN Rajmahal Palace. It is wonderful to hear that you found it to be one of 'the most magnificent properties in all of India."

We are so happy to read your kind compliments about your experience with us. We very much hope you will come and see us again on your next visit to Jaipur.