“Bday dinner”

Ranked #7 of 3 342 Restaurants in Jaipur
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We visited for birthday dinner and it was beyond awesome! They have a very warm hospitality and very friendly staff. Amit’s service is amazing and Magan Singh ji is very helpful. Chef Yogendra is great chef, we were served super tasty pizza. They all were very nice to us and gave genuinely nice advice. Also, they celebrated birthday with an amazing birthday cake. We will surely be coming back soon to Steam!

2  Thank Jeeveshp13
AshokRathore-GM, General Manager at Steam, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Greetings of the day!!

I and my team are very happy to read that you enjoyed the overall experience at Steam, our casual dining restaurant. We wish that you recommend the restaurant to other esteemed guests also.

It is indeed very encouraging to know that we lived up to your expectations, I have shared the compliments with the restaurant team and they are truly inspired by your gracious praise.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back at Rambagh Palace. It will be a pleasure meeting you in person on your next visit to Steam.

Ashok S Rathore

Write a reviewReviews (1 033)

14 - 18 of 1 033 reviews

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I am a regular for 20+ years and have always loved the warmth service and quality of the people who help us have a great time. I can always find Magan and Yogendra ji helping everyone i must say.

Love the Bar collection.

Just stay as it is.

Date of visit: March 2021
2  Thank ruchir14

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

It was an amazing experience here. Arnab's hospitality was great. We would be surely visiting Steam soon.

2  Thank AvdeshG5

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Steam is a beautiful restaurant based within Rambagh Palace hotel. You can dine inside the train or outside it overlooking the Rambhag Palace. The train interiors are similar to the palace on wheels. The food is fresh and the staff are amazingly friendly. We were served by the very friendly Mr Yogendra. I highly recommend this royal experience to anyone visiting Jaipur.

2  Thank Inspire713623

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing restaurant...the barrel potato are the must...very polite nad helpful staff...rally enjoy the vintage train with my kids...a must visit when visiting jaipur...do enjoy the food by chef mahendar and vijay...very happy with the over all experience

2  Thank jaikishanj2017